Release the stoles

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    I really liked when they were purchasable with temp tokens--was it anniversary? I'm pretty sure that was when....

However, that was Unity only. I would sure love a Bruiseweave. We haven't had them as potential prizes for a looooong time.

Bruise stole was in a jackpot for dungeons about the same dates.
  • FRSTYFRSTY ✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    FRSTY wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    Why not release them in the store? So many people want them, it would seem to me like a huge profit. You could even make them untradeable and people would still buy them...

Already can't be traded... :thonk:

By norm cosmetic items from the shop are tradeable. I would assume that if they were to be added to the shop they would be tradeable, so if @Spacecats doesn't want them to be and that's the reason why he(EME) won't add them to the shop, then why not just add them to the shop as an untradeable item.
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    f09b22b847.jpg

I have so many that I dont use. It always seems weird when people ask for them. Too bad they're not tradeable

Mockery, reaction from players that would like the stole:
    202_s.jpg
    203_s.jpg
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    Perhaps a weekend EMP event? Every $10/20 you spend, you get a stole. While that may be unfavorable to some players, stole could also be a 'chance' jackpot for HH/RKH. Or maybe a catalyst event soon? If I can recall, the last 2 years had catalyst event around late January to early February.
  • I've had such horrible luck, I've spent probably 300 USD on events trying to get the unity stole and never gotten it. Made my gunner right after the Guilded Age event so missed that, and it's just been awful luck for me.
  • TeeepTeeep ✭✭
    To be honest I'd be willing to just pay a reasonable price for a unity/bruiseweave stole instead of dealing with an RNG-based event or RNG loot boxes to get one.

Although if Spacecats isn't willing to put them in the cash shop, may I suggest putting them in the Vanguard Initiative Credits Shop for a special weekend only? Similar to what was done with the angel/devil head wings for Extra Life 2017. Another alternative is adding them to the token shops for the yearly Beach Party and The Festival of the Sun events to allow both casual and hardcore players to have a chance at getting one.
  • papy10kpapy10k ✭✭✭
    dont release them, they are bugged, everytime i see someone wearing one of those it starts jumping arround my screen like crazy and it is really annoying
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Asharielle wrote: »
    I've had such horrible luck, I've spent probably 300 USD on events trying to get the unity stole and never gotten it. Made my gunner right after the Guilded Age event so missed that, and it's just been awful luck for me.

Did you miss the fifth anniversary? Could outright buy it then.

If you had to miss that month, then you are correct--you have the worst luck I have ever seen.
  • SeniroSeniro ✭✭
    edited January 9
    I had to miss that month too...
    I’d just like a version of the guilded age event back so I can get one after all this time. I remember them giving it away on different events, sadly it’s always been behind RNG walls and my RNG is laughably bad.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    papy10k wrote: »
    dont release them, they are bugged, everytime i see someone wearing one of those it starts jumping arround my screen like crazy and it is really annoying

This is all scarves, including ones in the cash shop - the red and white ones. You can just greet them or ask the user to take them off and put it back on.
  • papy10kpapy10k ✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

This is all scarves, including ones in the cash shop - the red and white ones. You can just greet them or ask the user to take them off and put it back on.

why do we have to do it manually?
    why didn't they fix it?
  • @papy10k Because Unity and Bruiseweave stoles are majestic af items and you are not allowed to touch them if your hands are not sacred enough.
  • Seniro wrote: »
    @papy10k Because Unity and Bruiseweave stoles are majestic af items and you are not allowed to touch them if your hands are not sacred enough.

This is the word of truth.
  • papy10kpapy10k ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Seniro wrote: »
    @papy10k Because Unity and Bruiseweave stoles are majestic af items and you are not allowed to touch them if your hands are not sacred enough.

This is the word of truth.

man, some of them have some weird buggs
  • SageWinduSageWindu ✭✭✭

All capes and scarves have this issue. Now, why it hasn't been fixed in the almost 6 years this game has been released to the public is anyone's guess. Stuff like that can actually be dangerous to one's health (you know, epileptic seizures and all).

That said, I'd kill for some more Unity Stoles (and to be fair, let the Bruiseweave Stole be readily available as well). But please, PLEASE no lootboxes.

Please?