The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Spacecats Showing Off Mech Suits on TR

2»

Comments

• papy10k wrote: »
    our patches are purely cash shop items now LOL

Check out the Developer Roadmap. It gets updated periodically and you'll see we have more coming than just cosmetic items.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Shoutout to everyone that afk'd with me on TR ;D

These are currently being planned for a release in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned.

You said January 18th on stream though....

He said that was the goal to get it into the store for everybody by then. It might still be the plan, but it's a goal.

"Goal" is a really cute name for dates we probably can't and won't keep, but just throwing it out there anyway
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭

These are currently being planned for a release in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned.

He said that was the goal to get it into the store for everybody by then. It might still be the plan, but it's a goal.

"Goal" is a really cute name for dates we probably can't and won't keep, but just throwing it out there anyway

Having plans/goals like this is the reality for all software companies, including gaming. Things slip dates all the time because unexpected complications come up; sometimes it's visible, sometimes it isn't. It's the nature of the job. If people expect them to be transparent to any degree, they'll have to deal with this uncertainty.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you remember the "comming soon" from Blizzard? Those are epic, even Ghost was cancelled in the last moment and they had it already finished and ready to be distributed... but sh it happens.
  • XersesXerses ✭✭✭

Having plans/goals like this is the reality for all software companies, including gaming. Things slip dates all the time because unexpected complications come up; sometimes it's visible, sometimes it isn't. It's the nature of the job. If people expect them to be transparent to any degree, they'll have to deal with this uncertainty.

how much do they pay you?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    Xerses wrote: »

Nothing. If you think this is me "defending them," you don't get what I'm saying at all. We should want them to share plans even if they're subject to change, rather than getting mad every time anything changes and then having them shut up (as has happened before). And in this case, they specifically said (repeatedly) they were just plans. Don't crucify them for the wrong sin (since there's plenty of others to choose from).
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Xerses wrote: »

Could you take your failed trolling and get outta here? Thanks.
2»