There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

TRNM/TRHM Event - Is it ON?

I'm asking because it doesnt feel "ON" (nothing in event chat, dont know if there was an announcement cuz i just logged in).

I would love to know if its active before i possibly waste a run.

Thank you!

Comments

• Better wait to be safe.
  • it should be on but i think its not on yet. just tried 2 trn and nothing
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    i have only one question for EME staff. Can you do your job ONCE right?
  • Just did a run and it was basically normally drops.
  • Thanks for the heads up.
    I'll check in with another department to see what's going on, and hopefully get the Event started as soon as possible.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon no disrespect meant towards any of the EME staff, but could you guys hold a meeting and talk to those in the department in charge of coming up and turning on these events? Any events past Kyra last year have had to be turned on past the original starting time and date. This is kinda sad to see this keeps happening, and someone isn't doing what they are supposed to do.

I understand they are events, and they aren't required, so some leniency is fine, but this is getting a tad-bit ridiculous. There needs to be discussions internally about how these events have been screwed up so many times, no matter how minor.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12
    Pls, consider to reset TR instances for those who already ran that dungeon when you get the event on.
  • edited January 12
    After checking things out on our end, we have been able to verify that the Event did indeed start at the original time mentioned in the News Post.

Also, it's worth mentioning that quite a few players have already started gaining some of the rarer drops.

As I am typing this, there has already been quite a few of the rarer rewards looted in the Hard Mode version, and as many as 19 Miner's Hats looted from the Easy Mode so far.
  • @CobaltDragon could the active event section get edited then, cause it only shows additional vanguard requests reward and battleground jackpot.
  • @CobaltDragon could the active event section get edited then, cause it only shows additional vanguard requests reward and battleground jackpot.

I can check to see if that can be added.
  • Just did a run and didn't get anything from a run .-. "Completing Thaumetal Refinery—that is, by defeating Garuuksalk, the final boss—yields a bonus drop of one of the following items (determined at random)"
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just did a run and didn't get anything from a run .-. "Completing Thaumetal Refinery—that is, by defeating Garuuksalk, the final boss—yields a bonus drop of one of the following items (determined at random)"

It looks like its an extra drop to be looted between players. :/

So from 5 people only one will be the one getting the extra drop. :c
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Just did a run and didn't get anything from a run .-. "Completing Thaumetal Refinery—that is, by defeating Garuuksalk, the final boss—yields a bonus drop of one of the following items (determined at random)"

ah rip, don't think anyone in our run got anything either, was looking at the logs.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

ah rip, don't think anyone in our run got anything either, was looking at the logs.

If there are any Designs that drop, the items won't drop, unless the designs are counted as the 'extra loot'.
  • edited January 13
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

If there are any Designs that drop, the items won't drop, unless the designs are counted as the 'extra loot'.

No designs. Oh well got nearly a week to grind it out.