There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (3/01) from 8-11 p.m. PST

TRNM/TRHM Event - Is it ON?

Comments

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Just did a run and didn't get anything from a run .-. "Completing Thaumetal Refinery—that is, by defeating Garuuksalk, the final boss—yields a bonus drop of one of the following items (determined at random)"

It looks like its an extra drop to be looted between players. :/

So from 5 people only one will be the one getting the extra drop. :c

ah rip, don't think anyone in our run got anything either, was looking at the logs.

If there are any Designs that drop, the items won't drop, unless the designs are counted as the 'extra loot'.

No designs. Oh well got nearly a week to grind it out.

Surprising,considering every other run is dropping designs for everyone else, and the other every other run is dropping Smarties.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Miner Hat's chances of dropping (drop rate) has been tripled in Hard Mode, compared to Normal Mode.
  • if this event still has a chance to drop nothing , then eme hasnt learned anything from the previous miss-fire trnm event.
    any event with" a chance to drop :" is a bad one
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    This event isn't like the old one. In the old event, each items has its own chance to drop, so you can get super noct, miner hat, and mats in one run if you are lucky, but at its current state, this event is worthless.
    Not to mention I'm not sure if it's even on. We did 8 trnm and seem to get nothing.
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭
    canikizu wrote: »
    This event isn't like the old one. In the old event, each items has its own chance to drop, so you can get super noct, miner hat, and mats in one run if you are lucky, but at its current state, this event is worthless.
    Not to mention I'm not sure if it's even on. We did 8 trnm and seem to get nothing.
    I was gonna say it seems like nothing but Titan's junk drops much on nm, but I finally saw a Smart Dyad, RNG gonna RNG, I guess.

It is pretty depressing though that you still have to roll against your party for the drops. Nothing more disheartening than finally seeing the drop you want and losing the roll. They really should have given everyone an individual drop mailed to them after completion. Even if the odds were the same of getting the good stuff, it would actually make me feel like an event was happening compared to people picking up stuff instantly and having to scroll up through logs to see if I even had a chance to get something worthwhile.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭
    edited January 13
    Same as before: titans junk.
    impossible to get dyad or hat.

nothing learned from previous event and all words about adjust rewards from eme were just plain lies.
    sadly i actually believed that they will improve. So naive.
    well not more anyway.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited January 13
    I did plenty of runs myself and did not get a single smart dyad.

As expected.. i need to run at least 20-30times the same dungeon only to roll on a smart dyad which is not even something special to begin with.. its just an item that helps and its nice to have but definitely not worth to put so much effort for a chance to roll on it.. Especially when you see that on other regions they give x5 smart dyads through RNG boxes that are tradeable and sold at the broker for 20k up to 30k...
    edited January 13
    @CobaltDragon @Denommenator @Spacecats please can someone look the reward and make them more...rewarding? I remember quite well that we talked about this during previous event. And Eme promissed that they will be adjusted according to that event and optimised so event wll be actually rewarding not just blind grind to have ONE reward for FIVE people. Yet we all at the same place. In the middle(!) of the patch many of us STILL struggle to have set of dyads for characters becasue of pure and stupid RNG of thsi fusing system. Can we have one event a bit more rich than "enough for one breath before you die" please?

Adding:
    Here https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/188604#Comment_188604
    we can find
    By @Denommenator

Event needs some tweaks. I posted this in the other thread:

"Given the state of the game right now and the fact that chat is disabled, it's not exactly an ideal time to be running this event. At the same time, it doesn't hurt to keep the event running in it's current form throughout this weekend for those that wish to participate.

Given the circumstances, I want to provide the community some reassurance that we will run this event again in the very near future with some tweaks to make it more rewarding based on the feedback we've received."

There were also many, many thread about this!
    How came we again have same event without anything done to this despite we had promisses that people used to keep?
  • papy10kpapy10k ✭✭✭
    rewards are pretty bad, I'm not gonna participate in this even.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    I did plenty of runs myself and did not get a single smart dyad.

As expected.. i need to run at least 20-30times the same dungeon only to roll on a smart dyad which is not even something special to begin with.. its just an item that helps and its nice to have but definitely not worth to put so much effort for a chance to roll on it.. Especially when you see that on other regions they give x5 smart dyads through RNG boxes that are tradeable and sold at the broker for 20k up to 30k...

I did 8 runs yesterday, got 2 smart dyads.
    When smart dyads drop they drop for everyone in the party. I don't think you have to roll for it.
    edited January 13
    Then why some people dont get anything while another have dyads?

my point is that this is not a big improvement from what we had before. I would say its barely possible to notice.

added:
    4 runs:
    1 Titans Stotm
    added:
    4more runs 2 noct.

didnt see any dyads.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I did 3 NM runs and got dyad, noct and titan storms, today I did 3 NM runs and 1 HM and nothing extra dropped, nothing.
  • AmmutsebaAmmutseba ✭✭✭
    I actually saw a few hats drop. Unfortunately, I didn't win the roll any of the times.

Have I ever mentioned that I hate RNG?
  • Two more runs: titans earth
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    I ran 16 times since event started, no miner hat at all.