Official Manifest PvP Thread

Comments

• jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »
    jrtseven wrote: »
    I'm honestly worried for you if you didn't realize that satirical quote was directly mocking how upset you were. Did... you think everyone was laughing with you?

To my understanding,
    This is the exact moment where everything goes wrong for you. You're just stupid.

9934027a9d.png

To interpret my quote as self deprecating it would require an instance of my person or personal experience predicating the quote. We were actually just laughing about how angry you are.

Now that I had to explain the joke, it's not funny. Thanks a lot
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited January 10
    I'm honestly worried for you if you didn't realize that satirical quote was directly mocking how upset you were. Did... you think everyone was laughing with you?

To my understanding,
    This is the exact moment where everything goes wrong for you. You're just stupid.

9934027a9d.png

To interpret my quote as self deprecating it would require an instance of my person or personal experience predicating the quote. We were actually just laughing about how angry you are.

Now that I had to explain the joke, it's not funny. Thanks a lot

Except that your joke made no sense, and you were the one being discussed in the quotations. This all happened because of your anger when I shut you down, no?

Frankly, I still believe that you're a roleplayer.

I didn't know you were so easy to tick off or were so emotional.

emotional-people-everywhere.jpg

Poor little dirty bu-... err General
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    Except that your joke made no sense,
    I can't tell whats sadder, the fact that you cling to your traumas from 2016, or that language comprehension is so beyond your skill set to the point where you're oblivious to everyone laughing at you.

The twist at the end was nice, it was a good attempt at projecting your emotional insecurity. Unfortunately (and you'd have no way of knowing, sadly) everyone knows you're furiously typing behind your monitor like your life depends on it.

You're a plethora of comedic gold. Too bad it has to come at your expense. Never change!

• AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Except that your joke made no sense,
    I can't tell whats sadder, the fact that you cling to your traumas from 2016, or that language comprehension is so beyond your skill set to the point where you're oblivious to everyone laughing at you.

The twist at the end was nice, it was a good attempt at projecting your emotional insecurity. Unfortunately (and you'd have no way of knowing, sadly) everyone knows you're furiously typing behind your monitor like your life depends on it.

You're a plethora of comedic gold. Too bad it has to come at your expense. Never change!

Aren't you the one who brought up 2016 with 30 mobs? You started it all on global, not me. It's not my fault that your emotions are getting the better of you because you can't figure out how to submit a ticket over an in-game bug. I'm telling ya, your parents are here for you, you could always ask them to help calm you down. :+1:

Or I could write a guide for you on how to properly submit a ticket, I know it will be difficult, but with your guild's help it's certainly possible!
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    Go through your screenshots, you'll find that you brought up 30 mobs, not me.
  • Ayi wrote: »

To my understanding, you were busy roleplaying with your friends again about leaving your house. Did I misinterpret? Or did you not leave your house?

But don't worry, I'm certain your parents still love you!

this guy loves role-playing in dead games.
  • jrtseven wrote: »
    The cycle begins anew for the third time.

Manifest loses against giant alliance -> lol cya manitrash, finally stood up to the bullies
    Manifest wins against giant alliance -> lol moneyfest, gear carried
    giant alliance gets demoralized and quits -> lol manizerg

Never change, MT.

You spent two months competing for 2nd place entirely avoiding Yikes in CU

• jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    6XTHX9KA35 wrote: »
    The cycle begins anew for the third time.

Manifest loses against giant alliance -> lol cya manitrash, finally stood up to the bullies
    Manifest wins against giant alliance -> lol moneyfest, gear carried
    giant alliance gets demoralized and quits -> lol manizerg

Never change, MT.

You spent two months competing for 2nd place entirely avoiding Yikes in CU

If you're going to post a polarizing statement at least make sure you're not entirely wrong. We fought Yikes every week, getting more or less destroyed.
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    *checks watch*
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭✭
    two trash lancers above me
  • *cough* 3 lesser lancers above me
  • EruptErupt
    edited January 11
    The 3rd one is an autist and the 2nd one is a R word. The first one looks like Zings asian brother
  • Bubs isn't asian doe
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11
    Erupt joined in so now 3 trash lancers on this thread
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    begone heathen