There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

User authentication failed

12346»

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I am able to login in the En Masse Launcher (For Kritika Online) but not on this.
  • Trappie wrote: »
    I am still having this issue :/

Alright, If you haven't already done so, can you please make a Support Ticket ?

If you have already made a Ticket in the last 6 hours, can you check to see if you've already received a reply, and update that Ticket, so that we can continue to investigate ?

Thanks!

Hi there, I am a new player and just downloaded the game but am running into the same issue. I get the user authentication failed error when I try to log in from the launcher. I am located in California so I am not sure why this is. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
  • 5MX9ELAAFR wrote: »

Hi there, I am a new player and just downloaded the game but am running into the same issue. I get the user authentication failed error when I try to log in from the launcher. I am located in California so I am not sure why this is. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

it happens always the first time u login the launcher after creating a new account. u need to wait 24h to be able to play normally.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    5MX9ELAAFR wrote: »

it happens always the first time u login the launcher after creating a new account. u need to wait 24h to be able to play normally.

Never happened to me... Are you sure of that?
12346»