TRNM/TRHM Event - Is it ON?

13»

Comments

• With how we have a limit on dungeon runs, the hat should drop every time, so we can ay least roll on it, or let us collect tokens so we can trade them in for a hat. I hate to run this as much as possible, the event end and I get nothing after it ends, I wouldn't really call it an event :/
  • on MT at least, the miner hats are 5k gold on broker.. if you really want one, 5k gold takes less than an hour to earn. the dyads and superior nocs seem to be dropping at least resonable amounts. it's not really an interesting event but at least it's something different than running 32 RG's every day
  • on MT at least, the miner hats are 5k gold on broker.. if you really want one, 5k gold takes less than an hour to earn. the dyads and superior nocs seem to be dropping at least resonable amounts. it's not really an interesting event but at least it's something different than running 32 RG's every day

Can you explain what reasonable amounts really means? I have done quite some runs so far and all that i have seen was a single miner hat.

How many runs do we usually have to do to get a smart dyad?
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    on MT at least, the miner hats are 5k gold on broker.. if you really want one, 5k gold takes less than an hour to earn. the dyads and superior nocs seem to be dropping at least resonable amounts. it's not really an interesting event but at least it's something different than running 32 RG's every day

Can you explain what reasonable amounts really means? I have done quite some runs so far and all that i have seen was a single miner hat.

I've done about 20 runs and gotten 6 dyads and 4 superior nocs, plus one miner hat drop. Seems fine to me for a dungeon that takes 10 minutes.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭
    edited January 14
    13 runs - 1 dyad, 2 essences, 2 nocts.

Its fine event for those who are okay with luck.
    For common people its literally discouraging.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    on MT at least, the miner hats are 5k gold on broker.. if you really want one, 5k gold takes less than an hour to earn. the dyads and superior nocs seem to be dropping at least resonable amounts. it's not really an interesting event but at least it's something different than running 32 RG's every day

I've done about 20 runs and gotten 6 dyads and 4 superior nocs, plus one miner hat drop. Seems fine to me for a dungeon that takes 10 minutes.

The other point to mention about this event is that it's running for almost a week (until Thursday), which is longer than usual. I'm sure this also factored into the drop rate this time. (Maybe it's better for this reason to have events that don't run as long, but where they feel more rewarding while you run them.)
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭
    edited January 14
    Think iv done about 14-16ish TRnm's, and 6 TRhm's. All iv gotten was 4 Titan's Earth, 2 TItan's Storm (These numbers are just the numbers of Titan's in my bank, i dont even remember if i had any of them before this event ...) and 1 Miner hat which dropped into my inventory which sucks for 4 other ppl... THen i ended up giving them to a Guildie so there's that. :)

You'd think the HM will have a higher chance of droppin things but what do i know *shrugs*
  • I have done even more runs today and yet again no smart dyads but instead some noctenium which is definitely nice but the smart dyads are the most needed.

Can we not get a decent way to get smart dyads instead of having to run the same dungeon 10-20 times hoping to see a smart dyad?
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

I think that's the trick to about everything with this game. You just have to brute force your way around the RNG (grind until you get what you want). For those of us with a decent static or guild, running the mid level dungeons are relatively quick and easy. For anybody who are geared below Stormcry and rely on IM, they're pretty much out of luck. A casual run could take over 30 minutes.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited January 15
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

I cannot really believe this unless you were extremely luck or all the runs were HM? And i am saying this because i am reaching 20 runs soon and so far all that i saw was 1 smart dyad and 2 noctenium besides some random titans.

At the very least the event lasts so much longer and in a way it is better like this because more players have access to it without having to log in during the week ends but even so if we have to spend 15runs per smart dyad then it is discouraging even for the players that are not always able to be online when the event happens during the week end .. so i think that with everything said it was still better to have proper drop chances and have the event during the week end then have not so very proper drop chances and make it last one week since with the second option it takes just too much to get any result and it is not that much helpful.
13»