There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (3/01) from 8-11 a.m. PST

[PP/TR/AV/CH] ♡ mew's art shop ♡(^³^)♪

13»

Comments

• mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    late christmas gift! (ミㅇ ༝ ㅇミ)
    QSmmxUz.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    since it's over, thought i'd share my entry for contest in here. ( ^ ^) congrats to all the winners~
    YOn4rvF.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ♡ quickly experimented a bit today with a new style and my brawler, inspired in some aspects by an artist named Okyi! if anyone is interested in this kind of art style for future commissions, let me know~
    bH44ukS.gif
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ sketch commission for @Kitsubii ! (=◕ᆽ◕ฺ=)
    9u11qny.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ mochi commission for Bobbuz ! (=^ ◡ ^=)
    vRo7nXV.png
  • MargaretheMargarethe ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mewsu
    Gorgeous art as usual.
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    @mewsu
    Gorgeous art as usual.

thank you lots~:3
  • Hi! If your commissions are open, may I order some? (╯✧▽✧)╯
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Meribel wrote: »
    Hi! If your commissions are open, may I order some? (╯✧▽✧)╯

hello!!!! ♡ my commissions are closed atm since i have a really big workload. but since you added me on discord, i can let you know when i'm open again if you wish~(=^ ◡ ^=) ty lots for the interest!!!
  • Thank you!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    hello everyone~(๑´ﻌ`๑)
    just making a little update here.
    i've been dealing with a lot of stress and pressure lately and it's affecting my physical health.
    this being said, commissions will re-open in May unless i'm able to do it sooner.

YES. i am working to finish everyone's piece! so don't worry. and i apologize for the wait.

i hope you guys can understand... thanks to everyone who has commissioned me so far~❤

w5Wf5uK.gif
  • Time to set my alarm clocks to May.
  • Squishies wrote: »
    Time to set my alarm clocks to May.

Fight me squish, I'll race you to the slots.
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    @Squishies / @Meribel you guys are so lovely (=´∇`=) definitely would love to draw for you once i re-open~
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ☆*。☆゚i know this is a thread meant for my art, but i wanted to showcase the beautiful art my boyfriend has given me today to celebrate our seven months anniversary. he drew my ninja in the cutest way possible! (๑╹ᆺ╹)/ i wanted to share with you guys the lovely artwork he does because it means a lot to me! i'm so happy and i love him very much (⊃◜v◝⊂) ☆゚。*☆
    vYntF4e.png
13»