[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Next patch

Can we please get a date on the next patch?

Comments

• 3 or 4 months i think
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    No we have a patch coming this month with class balances. EU has already announced their date, and I think jtera has as well. Just waiting on NA date.
  • oohh i think a new patch with new gears... sorry
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    InFRaReD28 wrote: »
    No we have a patch coming this month with class balances. EU has already announced their date, and I think jtera has as well. Just waiting on NA date.

Since EU has announced their date...just add 1 week to it to get our date....30th...100% Guarantee it, we pretty much always get updates 1 week after EU soooooooo basic patch patterns (+ the roadmap is stated for January, and EU is getting ready to patch so its our time soon after).
  • Most likely at the end of the month as said above while the Male Brawler will come somewhere in March as far as i heard.
  • Awakening is going to be the anniversary thing this year, isn't it? So far away. D: