[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

It's 2018 - can I race change my Gunner?

So I have done a thorough scouring of the internet and I have come to the conclusion that race changing your Gunner to Elin is not possible...UNTIL 2018.

This was actually stated in a previous patch note. Well...it's 2018! Can I race change my Castanic Gunner to an Elin one? I can't seem to find any posts on this that were made in the new year, everything thus far has been promising this ability, but dated late 2017.

Has anyone heard or read anything new?

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    No. Not even Tera EU have said anything other than "We'll review this later"

/thread
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    On EU we were given a free race changer that could be used unlimited times but would expire after a week I think can't remember exact time. It also wasn't bankable/tradeable so if you opened it on a ninja/reaper/brawler/valk then RIP free race changer.

Anyway I used this on my Elin gunner on EU and race changed it to high elf.

I don't know if you can race change to elin though.
  • In our region, as far as I know, I don't think they ever made a suggestion that you'd be allowed to do this. I know in EU they made a few comments that it might be possible in the future, but it doesn't necessarily mean that will happen here. In our region, they have a manual service of swapping costumes when you race change, which no other regions offer. So this may be a reason why, even if other regions allow this, our region might not.

So I guess I'm saying... it's not impossible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
  • The only thing said about race changing to Elin Gunners is that it would not be possible. Nothing has led us to believe that this will change in the foreseeable future.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Eruanne555 wrote: »
    So I have done a thorough scouring of the internet and I have come to the conclusion that race changing your Gunner to Elin is not possible...UNTIL 2018.

This was actually stated in a previous patch note. Well...it's 2018! Can I race change my Castanic Gunner to an Elin one? I can't seem to find any posts on this that were made in the new year, everything thus far has been promising this ability, but dated late 2017.

Has anyone heard or read anything new?

Ignore the eme employees they never look at what their patches do even though they usually get it a 3-5 weeks in advance

0TZHlNA.jpg

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-64-03-guardian-legion-missions-2

Game forge just said their latest patch allows race change to gunner to elin, so i imagine that it will mysteriously be available in NA and that will EME will be happy to report that they made changes to allow it and that you should be happy about it.