[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Eme finally heard our prayers . Strongbox event is back !

2»

Comments

• oh and entropic emblems
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    DesertSand wrote: »
    oh and entropic emblems

Please entropic would be great addition
  • just make the event 100000x golden talent as jackpot
  • WTB diamond 10500g pls .... hehehe
  • I just like the one where there was an exclusive costume you could get. That was the best strongbox event.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got about 150 of these things lying around from when I used to care and invest. I'd buy them on the broker when they were cheap, and I'd use Friday stream codes to purchase them after saving up for a bit. I'll likely put mine on the broker tomorrow, but I'd be surprised if anyone purchased them since everyone else has had months to save up as well, and (I'd guess) the only people still playing who'd participate in this event were probably more die-hard than I was about saving up keys.

I thought this thread's title was meant in jest at first.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Eme heard players? So naive, they just want to hit few aims at same time:
    make money
    make look we have event.

@voidy mine were bought in 20 mins.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Double post
  • I saved up 219 keys now wonder if i should sell them or use myself . probably gonne save up and wait to see other ppl open it and check the drop rate first
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of spending some money for the first time, but now I'v had two extra hours to think about it and the alcohol has worn off.
  • Eme heard players? So naive, they just want to hit few aims at same time:
    make money
    make look we have event.

@voidy mine were bought in 20 mins.

In all fairness, players were asking for the strongbox event. I'm just hoping that they will also listen to those of us who push for events that are actually fun.

Of course, if they were also going to add keys to the battlegrounds again for the weekend as a bonus item, I think that would nice. It would still be quicker and easier to purchase keys from the shop, but at least it might persuade people to play the game.
  • Add Elemental Essences on jackpot since its hard to get in game... and I will buy more keys if that happens

Elemental essence are extremely easy to get. Just cause you can't get them doesn't mean they should just be handed out like candy
  • edited January 2018
    Oh of course they will do the strongbox event, $$$$ for them

Rip the prices of golden talents & silver talents