Abusing Skyring

Here I am, coming back after two years of not playing, getting back into the game. I see that today's battleground is skyring. Nice! Haven't played that in a while.
4 times in a row I got queued with 2 feeders without gear that kicked me. After those 4 times I stopped trying.

How is this still a thing? This bg exists for 6 years and nothing is done about it.
What a shame...

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, there is little that can be done about this. A proper solution would be for BHS to group players above/below certain ranking threshholds together. That way the ungeared alts wouldn't be able to queue and join up against their geared 1200-1400+ ranking main. I doubt they will do anything ever, as BHS does not care about pvp at all.

EME can't really do a lot, because even if you screenshot and report the alts, the players that create them will just create another and do it again. .

It is what it is. A large, beautiful part of Tera is lost when PVP dies like this, but there's nothing to do about it really.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised they are not caught yet.

I am getting that feeling that is where the gold seller bots get their income from though
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, there is little that can be done about this. A proper solution would be for BHS to group players above/below certain ranking threshholds together. That way the ungeared alts wouldn't be able to queue and join up against their geared 1200-1400+ ranking main. I doubt they will do anything ever, as BHS does not care about pvp at all.

EME can't really do a lot, because even if you screenshot and report the alts, the players that create them will just create another and do it again. .

It is what it is. A large, beautiful part of Tera is lost when PVP dies like this, but there's nothing to do about it really.

Or better yet, don't allow to unnequipe armor once inside a battleground.
  • I think the best thing to do is report these players (be sure to take screenshots). This is basically a way of cheating, so EME should be able to take action against these players. If no one reports people like this, there's little that EME can do.

You've got me curious. This sounds like it's organized (a cheating guild, gold resellers, etc.). I'll have to queue for Skyring now and see if I run into the same thing.
  • UPDATE: 6 hours later same people are still doing it. Damn..
  • People farming loses for silver talents, since you get gold talents when you win and silver if you lose. Unless they change the rewards, it will stay the same.
  • These will be changed during tomorrow's (1/18) maintenance. Skyring will award the following:

Box contents are 2 Golden Talents and 1 Silver Talent
    • Winners get 2 boxes
    • Losers get 1 box

xZqz4Lo.jpg
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    These will be changed during tomorrow's (1/18) maintenance. Skyring will award the following:

Box contents are 2 Golden Talents and 1 Silver Talent
    • Winners get 2 boxes
    • Losers get 1 box

xZqz4Lo.jpg
    Were you able to catch those players ? abusing isn't that offensive but kicking others out of the match to do so is unacceptable !