[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

champions skyring vs low tier iod bam

Skyring Rewards:
200G, 50 VG, 2 Rejuv Pots, 70 Nocts, 100 ixp, 30 RC
Low Tier IoD Bam Rewards:
120G, 50 VG, 2 Enchanting box (aka 14 Golden Talent), 2 Nostrum, 10 ixp, 60 RC (120 meta tokens for first completion)

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Low tier bam is winning this match.

2 minutes to kill 10 of them vs the time you can spent on a 3v3...
  • Dude what about grid? victory box gives me 6 t11 fs everytime, vg doesn't even give gear exp.
  • 9XNTHP5R3H wrote: »
    Dude what about grid? victory box gives me 6 t11 fs everytime, vg doesn't even give gear exp.

We honestly think the fact this might even still be on at all is a mistake. Apparently by this patch in K-TERA, they had already turned it off. That's most likely why BHS never updated the rewards. Of course, if they decide to keep it in this region, they'll have to fix it.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Skyring wins only if victory box is worth as much as the enchanting box.

People who do low tier do not do it for gear exp. They do it for the really fast golden talents
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

hang on 12 seconds on each including moving to next? What gear/class you do this? Full consumables on too?
    Never bothered with them other than waiting between BG/dungeon queues so never put much/any effort to know
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

hang on 12 seconds on each including moving to next? What gear/class you do this? Full consumables on too?
    Never bothered with them other than waiting between BG/dungeon queues so never put much/any effort to know

Twistshard brawler can average ten in 2.5 minutes (assuming no a-holes show up and camp on you.) I imagine a valk/archer/war can do 2 minutes easily.
  • Also you need to win in skyring and thats the point. BAMS always win
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Did I mentioned that I have my mains in full Stormcry, some of them above item level 449, and most of my alts in full frostmetal since this new gear progression began?

Even with an Slayer with Twisthard this take me about 3 minutes at most to kill 10 low tier bams.

I only use nostrums on Island of Dawn so mana regen will never be an issue there.

Edit: I have to add, I don't have bad luck with keen motes. They drop each 3 or 4 bams so I am always with that buff up.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

Did I mentioned that I have my mains in full Stormcry, some of them above item level 449, and most of my alts in full frostmetal since this new gear progression began?

Even with an Slayer with Twisthard this take me about 3 minutes at most to kill 10 low tier bams.

I only use nostrums on Island of Dawn so mana regen will never be an issue there.

Nice info (not just you Usagi but all who contributed to it). Since I'm so out of touch with IoD stuff and... well I only play Elin Gunner and Priest every now and then recently (as in, I haven't logged in at least 2 weeks), at least now I know what to do while waiting for queues once I get back at playing more (if...)
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »

Twistshard brawler can average ten in 2.5 minutes (assuming no a-holes show up and camp on you.) I imagine a valk/archer/war can do 2 minutes easily.

Can confirm this, it never took me more than 40 mins to finish 16 iod on a twist brawler. Since then I got stormcry on her.. should try it again lol.

Should be about the same time. I spend more time walking to the bam and waiting for it to spawn than actual combat.
  • i think u only get the skyring reward by winning. if u lose i think u'll only get a box with 2 golden +1 silver talent..