[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

What is Tera's future?

2»

Comments

• TERA's future is brilliant becuz we are supporting this game lol
  • ScircaScirca ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I just want PvP to return to how it was in 2013-14. Nowadays you will either have to deal with literally no PvP and almost completely empty outskirts, or pay $25 to get a server change. Just so that there are other people to PvP with..... The developers have literally done everything in their power to kill to most fun part of the game. It makes me sad seeing the game like this after being away
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scirca wrote: »
    I just want PvP to return to how it was in 2013-14. Nowadays you will either have to deal with literally no PvP and almost completely empty outskirts, or pay $25 to get a server change. Just so that there are other people to PvP with..... The developers have literally done everything in their power to kill to most fun part of the game. It makes me sad seeing the game like this after being away

I would blame that on the converging of the builds into as close as possible ones. And... They do it based on K-TERA's mindset yet again.
    I can actually understand converging the versions as much as possible, but to just ditch PVP like that is more arrogance than anything, can't see why not let it live properly as an option for K-TERA that may not want it, but just let it there for NA, EU and all others.
    Rewards of it can be En Masse sided for sure, that's one thing they have control over as far as I know and remember from Counterpoint's and the moderators' comments, but then open world PVP, Lv 65 only CS or heck even separated Lv 65 and lower Kumas Royale, is entirely on BHS.
    The only PVP screw up I can blame on player base themselves is Kumasylum nerf (the entire force draw crap).

At least BGs is something I think En Masse could do some events to promote them, spread the word on CS and such, make them popular and give players a reason to stay there (rewards are a must of course, and as much as is under control)
  • Disappointment :c
  • TERA's future is brilliant becuz we are supporting this game lol

STAY POSITIVE!
  • BRING BACK PVP
  • They wont even add the BG Leaderboards back. Its all a joke to the dev's
  • NemisBrawlerNemisBrawler ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Hi Tera forum, I'm a new player and I was wondering about the future of Tera.

lol i think u're wondering so much xD just play the game first and feel it before asking comments. good novels get missed if u just ask the opinions and dont read it. same with the games, ones may like it and others not