[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

User authentication failed

12346»

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I am able to login in the En Masse Launcher (For Kritika Online) but not on this.
  • Trappie wrote: »
    I am still having this issue :/

Alright, If you haven't already done so, can you please make a Support Ticket ?

If you have already made a Ticket in the last 6 hours, can you check to see if you've already received a reply, and update that Ticket, so that we can continue to investigate ?

Thanks!

Hi there, I am a new player and just downloaded the game but am running into the same issue. I get the user authentication failed error when I try to log in from the launcher. I am located in California so I am not sure why this is. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
  • 5MX9ELAAFR wrote: »

Hi there, I am a new player and just downloaded the game but am running into the same issue. I get the user authentication failed error when I try to log in from the launcher. I am located in California so I am not sure why this is. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

it happens always the first time u login the launcher after creating a new account. u need to wait 24h to be able to play normally.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    5MX9ELAAFR wrote: »

it happens always the first time u login the launcher after creating a new account. u need to wait 24h to be able to play normally.

Never happened to me... Are you sure of that?
  • 5MX9ELAAFR wrote: »

it happens always the first time u log in the launcher after creating a new account. u need to wait 24h to be able to play normally.

it's been 3 days I tried logging with my email all time it says " restricted account login error"
    and when trying to log in with facebook it says " user authentication error" I have 77 minutes of playtime in steam without even passing the launcher so that just tells you how long I've been trying to work around this issue.

I have sent a ticket with no reply so far.