[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Elite mount, Wolf for months, give us a dragon.

2»

Comments

• Lol just think how stressing would be to everyone riding a Pteryx; Royal dragon looking mounts for those who paid over 320 k.
    Stop dreaming, even more to give a crit phoenix or dragon mount; elite is cheaper than those by far, also dragons ans phoenix arent mean to be like a regular mount but the stronger mounts in game, they come for loot boxes and if they made possible to anyone to have one, not many ppl would buy those loot boxes since u can have it for all the acc with elite status. Lmao
  • it shouldnt be too hard to change the elite mount each month. like amount calendar.
    eme has so many things to update (properly ! ) that it doesnt look like they will ever be up to date on a lot of things.
  • UshioPyonUshioPyon ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Aluh wrote: »
    Hell no , elite is so expensive now , imagine if they add mounts with crit/res effects , prices will sky rocket again. Also if they do that people that farmed and bought those mounts will feel betrayed and have their efforts put to waste.

Elite has been $15 since it came out... They gave everyone the opportunity to lower it to $10 per month and lock in that price if you wanted to. But is always been $15...
    If you're talking about gold prices, they would stay relatively close to emp/gold ratios because no ones gonna pay extra for a 30 day elite coupon when they can just spend $15 irl for it.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    UshioPyon wrote: »
    Hell no , elite is so expensive now , imagine if they add mounts with crit/res effects , prices will sky rocket again. Also if they do that people that farmed and bought those mounts will feel betrayed and have their efforts put to waste.

Elite has been $15 since it came out... They gave everyone the opportunity to lower it to $10 per month and lock in that price if you wanted to. But is always been $15...
    If you're talking about gold prices, they would stay relatively close to emp/gold ratios because no ones gonna pay extra for a 30 day elite coupon when they can just spend $15 irl for it.

Price will rise, because people would not be dumb enought to offer EMP for the same ratio when QoL would be elevated to direct P2W methods.
  • I want a unique Elite mount again.

Any one else remember the decked out elite horse? Give us that as a Pegasus.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    UshioPyon wrote: »

In case you fail to see , not everyone playing on NA is from NA , and you have to consider other countries dolar ratio , take me for instance : I'm from Brazil ,dolar ratio is 1 : 3,20 , which makes paying for elite considerable expensive. Now as EliUsagi said people wouldn't be dumb enough to sell emp for w/e their current price is if we were to get crit mounts on elite. Elite is almost at 70k if you try to sell it for 35g imagine with crits , and i believe even if they were to add those mounts , they would definitely make it something like Tier1 elite Tier 2 or Tier3.
  • SyndricaSyndrica ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    In case you fail to see , not everyone playing on NA is from NA , and you have to consider other countries dolar ratio , take me for instance : I'm from Brazil ,dolar ratio is 1 : 3,20 , which makes paying for elite considerable expensive.

How is that more expensive? Its same price, different currency. lmao

Poor Mexicans... They need to pay 18.6*15 pesos. Thats even more expensive ! (sacrasm ;D)
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Syndrica wrote: »
    In case you fail to see , not everyone playing on NA is from NA , and you have to consider other countries dolar ratio , take me for instance : I'm from Brazil ,dolar ratio is 1 : 3,20 , which makes paying for elite considerable expensive.

How is that more expensive? Its same price, different currency. lmao

Poor Mexicans... They need to pay 18.6*15 pesos. Thats even more expensive ! (sacrasm ;D)

oh yeah , would you pay for elite if it was 65 dollars? Guess not huh
  • Yo, since elite eliminates the hassle of playing the game and grinding the game can elite give out gear too? Like can we just get it where we drag the gear from elite to our gearset in our profile and use the elite gear- you know like we can keybind elite nostrum except we're "keybinding" it to ourselves? Like I want to use the Elite +9 Stormcry gear with an Elite Marrow Brooch and then equip my 2.0 and 1.5 phoenix and/or dragons. You know, to eliminate the hassle of grinding it all out. While we're at it, can you add a daily Gold and Vanguard amount to elite to eliminate me having to grind that out as well? Finally, I'd like to request an Elite "Bot" where I can toggle it on and it plays the game for me so that I don't even have to worry about playing the game. You know, to eliminate the hassle.