Losing Laurel after patch

Hello,

I have asked some old players that got Champion or Diamond and they said they have lost they Laurel after some patch.
Correct if I wrong, Tera add a new patch, they remove/add previous/old DG. They also remove/add the achievement?

Thanks.

Comments

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    The required point totals change when they shuffle things around. That is usually the main thing that has people lose laurels.

No longer attainable achievements aren't necessarily changed in point value, that has been inconsistent in the past. They will get moved to the Legacy category in either case though.
  • I believe this is a Known Issue between different regional builds of TERA.

There are some Achievements that are offered in other regions that are not offered within out NA version, so the system is trying to give you the Laurel anyways, despite not technically having enough points.

When a new Content Patch is added, if you were right on the edge between Laurels, the new Achievements will cause your character to go back down to the previous Laurel.

The only way to get back to the Laurel you had just gain, is to get enough points to meet the newer requirement for that Laurel within the system, which can sometimes be another 30-70 Achievement points.
  • I believe this is a Known Issue between different regional builds of TERA.

There are some Achievements that are offered in other regions that are not offered within out NA version, so the system is trying to give you the Laurel anyways, despite not technically having enough points.

When a new Content Patch is added, if you were right on the edge between Laurels, the new Achievements will cause your character to go back down to the previous Laurel.

The only way to get back to the Laurel you had just gain, is to get enough points to meet the newer requirement for that Laurel within the system, which can sometimes be another 30-70 Achievement points.

I wouldnt describe this as an issue, its just a thing that happens. KTERA calls this achievement seasons.
  • Ok ... but this is apply only for DG achievement, right?
    Also I can see some previous DG (previous patch) in the special achievement.
  • I see ... So the new (previous DG in the past) DG change positions with the old one.
    For example, the current patch there is no Channelworks (it's now in Special category, in my case all achievement are completed), if the next patch brings it up again my points will continue count, I mean it will come back, right?
  • TheKings wrote: »
    I see ... So the new (previous DG in the past) DG change positions with the old one.
    For example, the current patch there is no Channelworks (it's now in Special category, in my case all achievement are completed), if the next patch brings it up again my points will continue count, I mean it will come back, right?
    Channelworks may be an odd case since its achievements were already in special when it was here. but typically when a dungeon returns, its achievements are brought back out of special
  • Thanks guys.