Monogo gave me unusable item..

0c0b095278.jpg

Well, I got a "Master's additive" from mongo monsters, but as you can see in SS, it cannot be used for my master craft. I know there have been Master and Artisan additives that we cannot actually use, but EME just added it to mongo loot table...

@Spacecats please fix this as your last work QQ

Comments

• Sorry about that! It won't drop after tonight. Please destroy any you happen to get.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the uncommon version is needed for the design. The ones dropping are the regular.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    DESTROY IT
  • why destroy it. its part of the last memory spacecats can give u
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    another thing that's essentially unusable is the i can haz backpack--it has the version from skycastle that expires once you log off:
    u09eMsR.png
  • metagame wrote: »
    another thing that's essentially unusable is the i can haz backpack--it has the version from skycastle that expires once you log off:
    u09eMsR.png

Dang, wish I'd seen that sooner. I'll let the TERA crew know so it can be replaced in the shop.
  • loser time friday :V
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Sorry about that! It won't drop after tonight. Please destroy any you happen to get.

As of Saturday 3:05 PM EST, I got another unusable Master's Additive.

0dce26cfe3.jpg

@Spacecats
  • Would be nice if the other rare additive: Master's Crafter Secret Additive (the one that guarantees crit) be added to the spacecats token shop
  • Can you guys fix these Additives please? I don't want to toss them and I got a ton today. If they were supposed to be removed..they're not :open_mouth:
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe @seandynamite or @Halrath can come in and replace any of the Additives we collected.
  • Naru2008 wrote: »
    Maybe @seandynamite or @Halrath can come in and replace any of the Additives we collected.

hope so because we got them INSTEAD of usable loot..
  • I just got one that dropped, so they're still dropping...
  • Solution? fix pleeeeeease
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember that the weekend just ended, and everyone probably just got into the office this morning (if they are even in yet). Hopefully they'll respond soon.