[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Remove pvp on Mongos event

So annoying big guilds killing solo farmers all time.

Comments

• Having a huge de ja vu moment right now.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    oooook now you've taken this a bit TOO far.
    I mean the Ninja ganking was one thing, but now... It's fuckn' PVP65...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werid wrote: »
    So annoying big guilds killing solo farmers all time.

Friend, I kill about 10 mongos when others are trying to pking me.

Just ignore them, they are losing more with the time they spend hunting other players.
  • Another trick is use a character below level 64 no one can kill him. A reaper is hyper faster to leveling
    CornishRex wrote: »
    "I play on a pvp server but I don't want to pvp"

Well, if he is from FF is not like he joined a PvP server if he was on Highwatch before the merge.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    just Pk the mongrel's and kill the mongo's
    or tf to CH and do some killing mongo's erping style
    or afk HW and forget mongo's
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Another trick is use a character below level 64 no one can kill him. A reaper is hyper faster to leveling

dont tell them my secrets
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Well, if he is from FF is not like he joined a PvP server if he was on Highwatch before the merge.

They provided free transfers off of FF to AV, so there is still not really an excuse.
  • PVP is fine to me. I just get really salty from pvg, but it's fine for me.

I know it takes a lot away from the event but for me it adds a lot too. Not only do you need to fight others to find the mongos you literally have to fight to survive too.

There's always other areas and channels you can go to. In the cases that you feel harassed you should reach out to customer support for help though. It's always best to reach out for help when you feel like someone is singling you out.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Pages wrote: »

They provided free transfers off of FF to AV, so there is still not really an excuse.

isn't there ?
    I never got a chance with a free transfer off of FF to AV
    I was tf'd dur in the merge and in this time and the free tf out time and a few months latter due to work I couldn't log in so I ended up perm on FF and um not even in a military job so there can really an excuse
    now there with 14 toons
  • Yeah, I left for a year, came back to this FF bologna too. 14 toons as well. Some people have lives and things happen outside of the intrawebs
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »

isn't there ?
    I never got a chance with a free transfer off of FF to AV
    I was tf'd dur in the merge and in this time and the free tf out time and a few months latter due to work I couldn't log in so I ended up perm on FF and um not even in a military job so there can really an excuse
    now there with 14 toons

They sent an email about the server merge long before it happened, and about transferring off. Obviously there are a minority of people who couldn't get their characters off but they are still a minority. If you mind the 65PVP server that much (which was a compromise in the first place) then you have to pay to transfer your characters off.

Alternatively, you could've tried to appeal your case with a support ticket after the merge.

So, yes, it's not an excuse.
  • > @Pages said:
    > tisnotme wrote: »
    >
    > Pages wrote: »
    >
    > ElinUsagi wrote: »
    >
    > CornishRex wrote: »
    >
    > "I play on a pvp server but I don't want to pvp"
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, if he is from FF is not like he joined a PvP server if he was on Highwatch before the merge.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They provided free transfers off of FF to AV, so there is still not really an excuse.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > isn't there ?
    > I never got a chance with a free transfer off of FF to AV
    > I was tf'd dur in the merge and in this time and the free tf out time and a few months latter due to work I couldn't log in so I ended up perm on FF and um not even in a military job so there can really an excuse
    > now there with 14 toons
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They sent an email about the server merge long before it happened, and about transferring off. Obviously there are a minority of people who couldn't get their characters off but they are still a minority. If you mind the 65PVP server that much (which was a compromise in the first place) then you have to pay to transfer your characters off.
    >
    > Alternatively, you could've tried to appeal your case with a support ticket after the merge.
    >
    > So, yes, it's not an excuse.

I never got an email, you are wrong. Not one email from eme, ever.

Sorry but I have a character stuck on FF because I cant get all my stuff because transfer restrictions.

So, they didnt solve anything and didnt offered any solution for PvEers that have quite more than you could get when transfering.
  • > @Pages said:
    > tisnotme wrote: »
    >
    > Pages wrote: »
    >
    > ElinUsagi wrote: »
    >
    > CornishRex wrote: »
    >
    > "I play on a pvp server but I don't want to pvp"
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, if he is from FF is not like he joined a PvP server if he was on Highwatch before the merge.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They provided free transfers off of FF to AV, so there is still not really an excuse.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > isn't there ?
    > I never got a chance with a free transfer off of FF to AV
    > I was tf'd dur in the merge and in this time and the free tf out time and a few months latter due to work I couldn't log in so I ended up perm on FF and um not even in a military job so there can really an excuse
    > now there with 14 toons
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They sent an email about the server merge long before it happened, and about transferring off. Obviously there are a minority of people who couldn't get their characters off but they are still a minority. If you mind the 65PVP server that much (which was a compromise in the first place) then you have to pay to transfer your characters off.
    >
    > Alternatively, you could've tried to appeal your case with a support ticket after the merge.
    >
    > So, yes, it's not an excuse.

I never got an email, you are wrong. Not one email from eme, ever.

It's possible that it might have gone to spam, or that you weren't signed up with permission to receive emails from them. But they did attempt to message everyone prior to the transfer, as it also impacted character names at the time.