[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Can we bring back item farming from BAMs? Have BAMs all over drop money items, gold and rare stuff.

Can you guys bring back the ways of the old Tera, where we could farm crafting items, weapon/armor/etc designs, maybe rubies, and emeralds, artisan kits, armor to use or to sell or even to dismantle into other useful stuff. It's becoming impossible to farm items to supplement end-game upgrades and day to day Tera life.

I recently returned to Tera and so far have been liking the game so far again, but when I found out the only way to make money is by dungeon spam, vanguard request and dailies, that is not enough to earn money in creating a stream of revenue. I also have my crafting capped and the artesian kits are killing any means of crafting, and farming rubies/sapphires from dailies are not enough for upgrades or daily play.

Answers

• I agree with this. We need a few more ways to make gold like how we used to. Playing more than one character to make money is not very viable. I have no problem farming stuff though.
  • I would love to have more ways to make gold going out and farming all day would be awesome I know its not for everyone but having the option there would be nice lets make this happen!
  • I would love to have more ways to make gold going out and farming all day would be awesome I know its not for everyone but having the option there would be nice lets make this happen!

I agree with this 100%. I hate not being able to farm what I want. If I want to take 4 hours of my day to not do Raids, but actually run around mining ore, harvesting plants, and collecting essence, I should be able to do that. Instead, we have a set amount of points to work with (Like stamina, but I don't recall exactly what TERA calls the resource), that applies to all 3. The potions to recover any points are absurdly expensive. If they'd take that away and let us just run around and farm without a limit, I could collect all of the crafting mats I need, plus extras to sell for gold. Solves my income issues, let's other players get the mats they need from my extra, and individual players could farm what they wanted in the way that best suited them.