Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Monogo gave me unusable item..

2»

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    monogo is better than multigo B)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe EME should run an script to change all those additives for others that can be used when crafting materials for this patch or maybe 10g per additive can be a good solution. I won't complain if those are converted into spacecats tokens, thought.
  • BankaidzBankaidz ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Converted into spacecats token please, i played 2h saturday and no more!!! pleeease
  • Any GM pleeease =(
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    I've asked about this. If a staff member doesn't respond here, but I get a response, I'll post it here.
  • edited January 2018
    We are aware of the situation with the Master Additives, and we have the required Teams working on a way to correct it.

For now, please hold onto the ones you have, and most likely on (or after) January 30th an initial script will be run to identify all character's that have the wrong type, a 2nd script will be used to remove them, and a final script will be used to send the correct version of the Master Additive.

Update :
    For the reported "I Can Haz Backpack" , the same method as above cannot be used unfortunately, so if you had purchased one during the limited time frame that the temporary version was available in, your best bet is to submit a Support Ticket, providing your character's name, the server you were playing on, and the day the "I Can Haz Backpack" was purchased.

Our Support Team can verify if the temporary "I Can Haz Backpack" was removed from that character, and if it was, issue the replacement.
  • spacecat tokens? =)
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Also to further update: They did remove the temporary one and replace it with the permanent, so if you have held off buying it, you can now buy it.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    We are aware of the situation with the Master Additives, and we have the required Teams working on a way to correct it.

For now, please hold onto the ones you have, and most likely on (or after) January 30th an initial script will be run to identify all character's that have the wrong type, a 2nd script will be used to remove them, and a final script will be used to send the correct version of the Master Additive.

Update :
    For the reported "I Can Haz Backpack" , the same method as above cannot be used unfortunately, so if you had purchased one during the limited time frame that the temporary version was available in, your best bet is to submit a Support Ticket, providing your character's name, the server you were playing on, and the day the "I Can Haz Backpack" was purchased.

Our Support Team can verify if the temporary "I Can Haz Backpack" was removed from that character, and if it was, issue the replacement.

Feelsbad for anyone who followed what Spacecats said and destroyed the ones they got.
  • I'd rather it were tokens since they dropped a few... sad
  • I did not find a rare one in the MT besides the PK that lived to kill me, I played only two hours on Saturday, and I got half a dozen tokens, summary of the story: I got nothing worth...sad