The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

mech suits... when ???

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Idk about you guys but fir me its very hard to look at their roadmap serious. They say update but deleting fed.bills (its not about how right/wrong it was) , moving FC store...
    i srsly cant take it as any official plan.
    when it will happen, and when i will see that eme really not just promisses but takes action then i will believe. Untill then i have no faith in this company.

p.s. We were promised us many things since june '17 and still 90% of them in "promisses" stage.
  • How about tomorrow?
  • > @seandynamite said:
    > How about tomorrow?

Call me so we can set something up ;)
  • They are now in the Dressing Room for you to see!

You can search "Flight" for the suits and visors/helmets. The female-only wings are searchable using "wings" or "airfoil"
  • They are now in the Dressing Room for you to see!

You can search "Flight" for the suits and visors/helmets. The female-only wings are searchable using "wings" or "airfoil"

What about all the items that have gone missing from the dressing room? It really does feel like more and more - like unity stoles definitely use to be in there, and that's the only way to preview them since they cannot be placed on the broker.
  • We actually uploaded all the ones that I had IDs for from the previous store when the store updated and got wiped. I'll make sure unity stoles are in there now, but it may require a bigger audit of items than I can do right now. But thanks for the heads up.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    How about tomorrow?

This is why I dodged the Jackpot event, AYI GOING FLIGHT MODE BOIZ.

Pls don't make the non-dyeable ones RNG :(
  • I tried them on and it shows my Elins entire butt..think I am gonna pass lol

Too bad tho, the front looks good!
  • These ones will have passive buffs?
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    These ones will have passive buffs?

To my knowledge, no. I do not believe there is a Passive Skill, similar to what the dragons or phoenix mounts have.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried them on and it shows my Elins entire butt..think I am gonna pass lol

think I am gonna BUY IT NOWW!!!!

just kidding~ I got no money to anything

will work for food and EMP, my qualifications are I'm great at being cute in Highwatch and Velika and shitposting in Global
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

will work for food and EMP, my qualifications are I'm great at being cute in Highwatch and Velika and shitposting in Global

I was looking at them at the dressing room and even the non-dyable version looks pretty well.

I hope that can be bought directly from cash shop, also the eye accesory and wings.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »

I was looking at them at the dressing room and even the non-dyable version looks pretty well.

I hope that can be bought directly from cash shop, also the eye accesory and wings.

I know you're also on the same boat as me of concern: "Will it go lootbox only or will it have a sure grab version too?"
    Please, PLEASE have a sure chance box...
    (gotta check that one out too, been a TAD busy recently but now I think I got time)
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    These ones will have passive buffs?

To my knowledge, no. I do not believe there is a Passive Skill, similar to what the dragons or phoenix mounts have.

Thanks ^^
  • @seandynamite Hey Sean, I've had people say that on stream EME said that RMHM would be coming back with the same patch as the mech suits. Could you give any info on this?