The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

UPDATED! Strongbox jackpot event has been extended until Thursday, January 25 at 8 a.m.!

im almost 100% sure it initially said till the 23rd, and now the event ends Jan 25tg.
if this is true why, eme , cant you just notify us of these changes?
when we log in we have that dumb welcome screen .why not post updates there?or make an ingame announcement.
Notify us properly plz.

Comments

• $$$$$$$$$$
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol that's cute. You think they actually play the game or care about it.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    lol implying anyone at eme knows things more than a day in advance
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerichow wrote: »
    papy10k wrote: »
    Uptown wrote: »

It does feel like they are making it up as they go along, doesn't it? Feels like they have given up on Tera PC. Big changes need to happen because the current team doesn't know jack about running or managing a mmorpg. In my opionion, Blue Hole should start looking for another company to run Tera. EME has been dropping the ball, more and more as time goes by.

EME = BHS

EME most definitely does not equal BHS. Do not go around spreading fake info like that. A lot of the more core issues that plague this game are the fault of BHS and their absolutely woeful incompetence as a game developer, and their complete and utter inability to take any other region's opinions or suggestions for correction on their game into consideration.

What is that saying again? Pride cometh before the fall?

BHS is going to kill Tera because they cannot bring themselves to accept the criticism and suggestions of other countries, regions, or people. I'd love to be wrong but history has shown that BHS just plugs its ears and closes its eyes to pretty much any non-Korean audience.

While it's true that BHS is NOT En Masse, they're directly related owner-wise or whatever it was higher up.

BHS is the parent company of En Masse, and I do remember some talk around here that En Masse does have a closer contact with BHS because of this. Would sound stupid as heck right now doesn't it? Then again: who's publishing TERA consoles globally?

BHS's incompetence is beyond explanation yes, feels like they're just cheaply refusing to drop some money on hiring staff that would do regional balancing and allowing a higher level of authority over the local builds, but fact is, the companies still are related that way.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Jerichow wrote: »
    papy10k wrote: »
    Uptown wrote: »

It does feel like they are making it up as they go along, doesn't it? Feels like they have given up on Tera PC. Big changes need to happen because the current team doesn't know jack about running or managing a mmorpg. In my opionion, Blue Hole should start looking for another company to run Tera. EME has been dropping the ball, more and more as time goes by.

EME = BHS

EME most definitely does not equal BHS. Do not go around spreading fake info like that. A lot of the more core issues that plague this game are the fault of BHS and their absolutely woeful incompetence as a game developer, and their complete and utter inability to take any other region's opinions or suggestions for correction on their game into consideration.

What is that saying again? Pride cometh before the fall?

BHS is going to kill Tera because they cannot bring themselves to accept the criticism and suggestions of other countries, regions, or people. I'd love to be wrong but history has shown that BHS just plugs its ears and closes its eyes to pretty much any non-Korean audience.

While it's true that BHS is NOT En Masse, they're directly related owner-wise or whatever it was higher up.

BHS is the parent company of En Masse, and I do remember some talk around here that En Masse does have a closer contact with BHS because of this. Would sound stupid as heck right now doesn't it? Then again: who's publishing TERA consoles globally?

BHS's incompetence is beyond explanation yes, feels like they're just cheaply refusing to drop some money on hiring staff that would do regional balancing and allowing a higher level of authority over the local builds, but fact is, the companies still are related that way.

This EME-BHS relationship looks like the son-father relationship where the father don't bother to hear his son opinion and rather he better hear another person about what is wrong with his son.

I imagine something like that.
  • Just wanna double check. Is the jackpot still on? Opened 200 boxes without any jackpot. Didnt see anyone win either.
    Can anyone confim this?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Just seem a few minutes ago guy won 8 smart dyads. The name can only in pm.
    but dueing day i see it first time.
  • Jackpot is still on. I just opened about 200 boxes and got 4 jackpots myself (emblem chests, golden talents, and silver talents). We didn't extend because we forgot about it, it was because we decided to bump maintenance to Thursday instead of Tuesday due to other issues that needed addressing and didn't want 2 maintenance windows in the same week if we could stop it. Strongbox jackpot requires a maintenance to turn on and off. We updated the post and updated the launcher image as soon as we confirmed.
  • Jackpot is still on. I just opened about 200 boxes and got 4 jackpots myself (emblem chests, golden talents, and silver talents). We didn't extend because we forgot about it, it was because we decided to bump maintenance to Thursday instead of Tuesday due to other issues that needed addressing and didn't want 2 maintenance windows in the same week if we could stop it. Strongbox jackpot requires a maintenance to turn on and off. We updated the post and updated the launcher image as soon as we confirmed.

why not also make in game announcements? :P
    And ppl lost keys ?
  • And ppl lost keys ?

lost keys in what way ?
    edited January 26
    I mean they said the didnt extend because they forgot. But some ppl could open boxes and get nothing from jackpots as it wasnt extended. Means they lost their keys in vain? Or i dont get something i guess
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    I mean they said the didnt extend because they forgot. But some ppl could open boxes and get nothing from jackpots as it wasnt extended. Means they lost their keys in vain? Or i dont get something i guess

No, they didn't ANNOUNCE it was extended.
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    Jackpot is still on. I just opened about 200 boxes and got 4 jackpots myself (emblem chests, golden talents, and silver talents). We didn't extend because we forgot about it, it was because we decided to bump maintenance to Thursday instead of Tuesday due to other issues that needed addressing and didn't want 2 maintenance windows in the same week if we could stop it. Strongbox jackpot requires a maintenance to turn on and off. We updated the post and updated the launcher image as soon as we confirmed.

why not also make in game announcements? :P

Oh that's a great suggestion! Thanks for that - we'll be sure to add that to the rotation when it comes to stuff like this!
  • papy10k wrote: »
    man, people complain about everything.

because its so easy to complain about everything here. dont get complacent