There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

mech suits... when ???

Comments

• RMHM and RMNM are returning in an update coming up, however that is not coupled with the release of the mech suits in any way. Our next patch has been announced for next Tuesday, January 30th and will be the Guardian Legion update. As soon as I have a solid date for Ruinous Manor, I'll get it out ASAP!

Also yes there will be loot box versions and direct sale bundle versions of the mech suits!
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    RMHM and RMNM are returning in an update coming up, however that is not coupled with the release of the mech suits in any way. Our next patch has been announced for next Tuesday, January 30th and will be the Guardian Legion update. As soon as I have a solid date for Ruinous Manor, I'll get it out ASAP!

Also yes there will be loot box versions and direct sale bundle versions of the mech suits!

Thank you!

RMHM YESSSSSSSSSSS!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    @seandynamite with the flying skill . it was mentioned in the twitch where they you guys spoke bout these that you we still looking at this in its acquisition being separate to the suit purchase , even obtainable in game and its use may be the suit or may be the wings
    so how will the skill be acquired and will it be opened up to be used on other suits/wings or even character bound so you can use it with any suit wing combo you own ?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    @seandynamite with the flying skill . it was mentioned in the twitch where they you guys spoke bout these that you we still looking at this in its acquisition being separate to the suit purchase , even obtainable in game and its use may be the suit or may be the wings
    so how will the skill be acquired and will it be opened up to be used on other suits/wings or even character bound so you can use it with any suit wing combo you own ?

cute Elin fairy with cutesy wings hype
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Idc how it's released, as long as it's obtainable with release of the outfits ggez
  • We went ahead and released it already - news post will go up in a bit, but I wanted to get it released due to the quicker maintenance this morning.

Flight Skill book can be purchased in game from the Novelty Merchants in Velika, Allemantheia, and Kaiator.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Idc about suits but wanna say thanks to eme for fast maitance !! <3
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opss, my fingers moved on their own and bought some things from cash shop.
  • Dammit - copy/paste got me - fixed that typo now to read "non-dyeable"
  • edited January 25
    8enw4wk.jpg

Wind-up key looks good on it
  • no super hero landing T_T

NWUe0YE.gif
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    My only small annoyance is that the flight suits show a bit too much bare butt on elins, but whatever I still like it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    Can i know the logic behind the time limit availability of these? i mean, yeah, its a month and a few weeks, but why does the costumes have to go on March 13th? is not like they are a licensed product as the Hello Kitty costumes. Some people will be extremely disheartened about the fact that they wont be able to get this suit no more after March 13th.

Also, i remember on Spacecats last stream, he mentioned that the EME Team had something special prepared for the flight suits. Removing them after the 13th was that something special? or will they become available through some other method? will they be part of the coming patch as a possible prize? i dont understand.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye iron cute elin man :3
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    ye iron cute elin man :3

I think Iron Elin fits better than Elin Iron Man... since they're not men after all