There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

mech suits... when ???

124»

Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now seriously En Masse, if you could get your hands on some colab with Marvel and release the Iron Man flying suits, that would kick a$$
    ain't happening, I know... still...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Now seriously En Masse, if you could get your hands on some colab with Marvel and release the Iron Man flying suits, that would kick a$$
    ain't happening, I know... still...

I doubt it would be done.

The only reason we got an exclusive time limit Hello Kitty costume from Sanrio is because Tera was really popular at Japan.

Doubt BHS would allow EME to make bussiness with Marvel when there is a thin popuplation (specially whales) that would pay enought for those costumes to make it worth the investment.

I don't know, maybe I am wrong in that and that could be good to get some new players interested to join the game only for Marvel costumes on their characters (Hulk Amans, Wolverine Male Castanics, Juggernaut Barakas).
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    If cost is greater than the gain, it won't happen. simple as that.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's why I'm saying it ain't happening, just would be fun...
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    TY for pointing out the time limit.

@seandynamite Don't you think it would be good to have this information on the info page? Seems kinda important.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    well I needed to renew my elite so as usual I got some more emp and bought three months and seeing I had emp left over (as usual till I use it) I went and got me a suit n skill !
    meh tbh over the hype already and think I much prefer using the mount as to me the suit isn't all that flash and neither was the flight animation so to me its not worth it when I have flying mounts
    now if I didn't have the mounts may be id be a little more interested or if the skill could have been used on any costume or wings as I recon some of these look better or maybe even if there was a more interesting flying animation like the ability to spiral , barrel roll or bank , heck even when you ride a flying mount theres an animation of the wing movement whilst flying
  • 150 boxes to get a flight suit :(
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asharielle wrote: »
    150 boxes to get a flight suit :(

I traded stuff worth 1 million gold to get a dyeable version from another player.

Lazy to nego with them to get the gold and lazy to convince him to wait for me so I better put them into a bundle and lure him to give me his.

Ty those who bought loot boxes now I have 1 dyeable version and 2 non-dyeable.
  • Galiers wrote: »
    no super hero landing T_T

NWUe0YE.gif

Yes there is! Well, for males there is. The standing still "rearing" animation while flying on the ground and pressing spacebar will give you the hero landing. For females you do a slow 360 degree roll.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    ye iron cute elin man :3

I think Iron Elin fits better than Elin Iron Man... since they're not men after all

1516993207-tera-screenshot-20180126-105535.png
    iron elin B)
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Well first time i must admit i like this particular elin in this outfit :)
124»