The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

any code this week ?

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    no codes
    and they are going to do random codes from now on so their may or may not be a code on week to week basis and the time to claim will change to
    they say so people don't just come at end of twitch just for code and then share here but watch the twich as well
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Best way to make people watch stream is to make it interesting, not mess with codes)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited January 28

you just answered your self
    codes arnt needed as they shouldn't be enticements to watch as it should be worth watching to start with

as they implied codes arnt needed as they shouldn't be enticements to watch but will still be given occasionally as a bonus to them that do with short time frame to claim so harder to share
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    I didnt ask anything lol
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    no codes
    and they are going to do random codes from now on so their may or may not be a code on week to week basis and the time to claim will change to
    they say so people don't just come at end of twitch just for code and then share here but watch the twich as well

Then they need to be more engaging and entertaining. everyone the twitch is so timid and unsure of themselves, give us a front man/woman that we WANT to watch.
    ofc we comes for codes because we get the info about patches etc beforehand from other players or ktera already.
    there wasnt even anything on forums about the last twitch so they're off to a great start.
    i hope they start putting some effort into things.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    And what about people who can't watch it live? I always thought it was inherently unfair that only people who have off that time slot could get in on the fun, but I could always watch after and still benefit from the code, at least, so I kept my mouth shut.

If the only people getting the codes are the ones who watch, then there will be cries of "no fair!" all over the place. Just saying.

Maybe the time of the stream could be shifted around the clock? Sometimes night, sometimes morning? Maybe Community Manager could work Tues-Sat regular and do stream on weekend! This would also allow for better monitoring of CM events.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    And what about people who can't watch it live? I always thought it was inherently unfair that only people who have off that time slot could get in on the fun, but I could always watch after and still benefit from the code, at least, so I kept my mouth shut.

If the only people getting the codes are the ones who watch, then there will be cries of "no fair!" all over the place. Just saying.

Maybe the time of the stream could be shifted around the clock? Sometimes night, sometimes morning? Maybe Community Manager could work Tues-Sat regular and do stream on weekend! This would also allow for better monitoring of CM events.

How about sunday for streaming?

Let the CM work from wednesday-Sunday and let Thursday as oficial mantainence's day.

!!! Brilliant! No overtime at all to monitor events! Routine presence on forums on busiest times!

Days off midweek to allow for more convenient shopping when everyone else is at work is a bonus that hopefully counterbalances never getting to go anywhere with your friends on a weekend.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I did watch the stream after work since I rarely get to catch them live. It seems to be if you aren't there when its live you are worthless and don't deserve a code. He hinted at limiting code uses too so even if the codes don't expire at the end of the stream, anyone not there will not have much of a chance of getting anything.

So now the vanguards are being cut in half and I can kiss any future codes goodbye. When I was watching it sounded very similar to the vanguard talk. You won't get a code every week, but the weeks you do it might be more stuff, which is a way of saying less over all even if you are lucky enough to catch the streams and get the codes. He did say people will want to watch the next stream though, but again I can't. Let's hope they hire a good CM soon that will revert this.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    there goes my way of lazily amassing reward points/credits...
  • vanguards being cut in half ? why is the game anti gold...
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    they should just keep the streams and codes the way it was with spacecats. it seems like everytime they change something, someone is always getting screwed over. not everyone can watch the live stream or even go back to watch it later. also the stuff we do get isn't going to break the bank or give an unfair advantage. if it isn't broke, don't fix it.
  • LuL no code, no viewers, rip stream