There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Monthly Calendar as a Whole

2»

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I created that poll... they're about to get a massive amount of [filtered] from people that don't read the forums when the single VG reward goes live.

And for people that say "it's only an iron dragon huehue" you do realize that you get strong braveries from scales? That means you only get 1 scale per HM dungeon, which takes 25-30 min for an average LFG group of non-friends/non-guildmates. A bravery only lasts 30 minutes... you have to do 3 dungeons to farm 1 strong bravery.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »
    please stop putting those [filtered] garbage candies on the calendar. you can't discard them and they are useless

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hes providing a way to talk about the next months calendar, and discuss it.

I think that the dragon scales in the calendar were a help to many that can't run high level dungeons all the time. I am storm and I would like to have both Iron and fury dragons on all my characters because..well who wouldn't. I will disagree with that comment "you don't need a dragon on your twistshard toon." Everyone deserves to have one if they should want one. The calendar was just another way to help earn one, regardless of how long it might take. Help is help.

I hate the candies as well... I cant think of a time they helped me. I tend to just use them as soon as I get them as a way to discard them.

I do like the tokens the feasts and the keys, and thats about it lol.
  • The calendar update was incorrectly done and the 1/31 login reward will be returned to dragon scales as soon as we get the tool updated and back up. Also, dragon scales are not going away permanently.
  • Three scales can mean x120 high level tokens from IOD and since we could get x72 tokens until now or even less these days since we will get x36 tokens per day for a character with the most likely vanguard changes then those tree scales were and are welcome. Of course, it is no biggie but it was a another addition that was helping ( it is the kind of situation where small things add up and also makes us feel a bit more comfortable ).

Also, as a player that wants more attack speed the braveries are needed and it is nicer whenever there is any small bonus though at least the braveries are tradeable so we can buy them from the broker.

And i think that this is not entirely about willing to complain but more about highlighting the differences.
  • Ray676 wrote: »
    please stop putting those [filtered] garbage candies on the calendar. you can't discard them and they are useless

I... I like them. qq

The mana struggle is real, I do make use of heart chocolate often enough. (I have a good stash of it from an old Vday event)
  • Sateva wrote: »

I... I like them. qq

The mana struggle is real, I do make use of heart chocolate often enough. (I have a good stash of it from an old Vday event)

pop prime potions and you will not have a mana problem ever again. big dps boost too.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    Sateva wrote: »

I... I like them. qq

pop prime potions and you will not have a mana problem ever again. big dps boost too.

If you don't have dyads with some classes, making proper rotation skills you might runout of mana and had to wait for a couple of seconds to get enought mana from the nostrum to make a simple rotation.

Mana regen potions are good for those players who have enought attack speed and cooldown reduction (etchings) to drain their mana in their rotations.
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    edited January 30
    Sateva wrote: »

I... I like them. qq

I used prime + sarberry deliciousness, which is well enough with a healer who uses their mana skill often, but if not, or if Arush hits while a priests mana charge is down, I'm stuck working auto into my arush rotation or risk running out of skills completely. (+4 brilliant armor crystals, or 3+one movespeed)

It doesn't happen often, but there are times, at least for lancers, that these chocolates come in quite handy.

(Lately they have been proving valuable in RKE with mystic heals, since coming in to give mana can lead to a wipe.)

I'd like to see a new crystal for tanks, a front version of glistening hardies would be amazeballs.
    Or reduced glyph point cost for CDR on infuriate, if we use that we would have to sacrifice DPS glyphs or mana ones. I chose to ditch the mana glyphs, since the mystic I normally run with spoon feeds me mana.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Let be honest people, by the time you save up enough to get a dragon (with 2 scales a week), they will have thrown out that method and come up with something new. Most of it's just an excuse to plug up inventory and back slots anyways.
  • YubeYube ✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    @Yube I'm sorry. Do you want a [filtered] ton of consumables that A.) You don't use and B.) Cannot discard or destroy because the game won't let you? Just think about this for a second before being a jackass for no reason.

A. If you don't use them then its your fault?
    B. Either don't claim them or claim on character you don't play (or create random char and claim on it and delete) and if its too troublesome just contact support to remove it for you if space is your problem.
    It's just my opinion that EME has better and more important things to do than fixing calendar to your liking right now.

Like your example no need for Strongbox keys when event ended? It's good like this, you hoard strongbox keys till next event and if you haven't logged that day your loss on keys. Or do you want a huge stack given to you on single day when event starts? so people with multiple accounts could abuse it with less trouble?
    Temporary mounts, pets, costumes are there so people try them out and in case they like, would buy them. A good example is footsteps.
    I'm really not fond when the amount of items is reduced, but considering items like fashion coupons can be easily farmed on IoD bams and most are hoarded on them anyways and since it got better value after they put the contents from federation store there, I see no issue there.
    Only thing I would want changed is amount of the strong potions since it's not as easy to get them than using them on multiple runs right now. But if EME implements them somewhere else then that would be good, like putting them in vanguard store. Then I'm totally fine with the calendar rewards. It's really just bonus.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    Speaking of calender rewards, what is this? V9pOpUf.png
  • Breetizm wrote: »
    Speaking of calender rewards, what is this? V9pOpUf.png

That, along with the login calendar item for 2/23, will be revealed better after we get the next patch to add these (currently waiting for delivery of it at the end of this week) - they are new items.
  • We lost the Smart Dyad once a month login, which for someone who has terrible luck with lockbox event/drops is invaluable. Yeah I understand there are people sitting on hundreds of Smart Dyads but these were the only calender reward I made sure I absolutely logged in for. I'd take 29 days of useless rewards and 1 day of someone I actually would make use of than useless rewards (like atlas/journals when I have elite).
  • JTJH5JNE3X wrote: »
    We lost the Smart Dyad once a month login, which for someone who has terrible luck with lockbox event/drops is invaluable. Yeah I understand there are people sitting on hundreds of Smart Dyads but these were the only calender reward I made sure I absolutely logged in for. I'd take 29 days of useless rewards and 1 day of someone I actually would make use of than useless rewards (like atlas/journals when I have elite).

Here is another thing as a new player that is simply out of reach. What do I have to do to get a damn Smart Dyad? I opened over 100 strongboxes and didnt get any. I ran TR all weekend when it was a bonus and didnt get any. I have 3 from the 2 months of calendar rewards and thats it. That wont even cover 1 characters weapon/chest.
2»