[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

buddy up code stuff

soo i just leveld to 65 and i did not get the 1k fid bills nor the token that would alow us to choose wthere we get an outfit or a mount. did they changed it ?

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    not sure why youd think a token for a mount or outfit
    when you lvl 65 the person giving the code gets
    Token of Friendship: Level 65 Friend—7 Entropic Emblems, 3 personal gamma instance reset scrolls, 3 personal beta instance reset scrolls, Friendship Circle (right-click to exchange for Forge, a black dragon mount, Nugget pet, or party costume)
    and you get
    Token of Friendship: Level 65—50 Entropic Emblems, 7-day white fedora or bride’s veil, delta instance reset scroll, gamma instance reset scroll, crystal box, bravery potion, 10 friendly feasts, 20 prime battle solutions, 1,000 friendly noctenium infusions
    quoted from here
    http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/buddyup-system
    fed bill store is all but gone and will be totally gone very shortly , and they changed what you get and the info line saying so late Nov early Dec
  • EjjEjj ✭✭
    What Cornish said. I had ticket them 5 weeks ago about not receiving the x1000 Fed Bills & was told the Fed Bills will no longer be rewarded through the parcel on login & from* the Token of Friendship: Level 65 box.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Doesnt seem too much rewarding for both sides now.
  • oh well, thanks
  • The entire buddy up system needs a rework.
  • Doesnt seem too much rewarding for both sides now.

I think it's only rewarding for the person leveling because they get the XP boost plus the instant level boosts every 10 levels as well as the mount and pet at the beginning. The reward for the mentor sucks M&Ms.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notepad806 wrote: »
    Doesnt seem too much rewarding for both sides now.

I think it's only rewarding for the person leveling because they get the XP boost plus the instant level boosts every 10 levels as well as the mount and pet at the beginning. The reward for the mentor sucks M&Ms.

to be fair it's not like the mentor does anything anyway, I sure did not, I did answer questions and was there to help some runs, but basically the leveling guy/girl/dinosaur does stuff independently most of the time.

Would not hurt to make it at least decent tho