[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

human female flight suit bug

how do i fix this and is anyone else having this problem started after today maintenance unknown.png?width=843&height=474

Comments

• unknown.png?width=843&height=474

this also help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I haven't seen this issue yet myself yet, but my initial reaction would be to run the Repair feature found within the Tools menu of the TERA Launcher.
    If it persists after running the Repair, please feel free to submit a Support Ticket with any additional information you can provide, like if it's only shown with certain head accessories equipped.
  • @CobaltDragon it only happend when i'm in mount mode of the flight suit when i unmount its back to normal
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    am I a bad player if I'm laughing my *** off from those screenshots?
  • looks very funny @ElinLove I'm laughing myself also.
  • @CornishRex thanks for the info
  • at least is not me alone @CobaltDragon what to do now
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    at least is not me alone @CobaltDragon what to do now

If you had previously done any file modifications, not saying you had, but if you did, the next step would be to remove those file mods.
    Otherwise, I mentioned that it would be a good idea to submit a Support Ticket for this.
  • I had this bug at the start of the elin gunner patch, with elins. The solution was to delete the file for those heads and then do a client repair. Doing a repair before deleting the file did not work.
  • ok thanks @CobaltDragon
  • @KillerPenguins whats the file name
  • This is because you use a mod to switch idle stance for normal human female and bralwer human female. I don't remember the file name but a quick google search you give you the info.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @VirtualON have no mods on my friend.
    @CobaltDragon so i asked my friend from the guild i'm in what they saw when i was in mount mode of the mech suit guess what they are seeing the same thing as me they sent me screen shot to prove it also for more info i just ran trnm and guess what everyone in party saw the same thing when i asked them what they saw.

i did what you told me to do the repair before all of the above took place so what to do now if everyone 5 players are seeing the same thing that am seeing what should i do.
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    i did what you told me to do the repair before all of the above took place so what to do now if everyone 5 players are seeing the same thing that am seeing what should i do.

Send in a support ticket with as much info as you can provide. That's basically all you can do.