There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

human female flight suit bug

Comments

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Sounds good but why should i do that when players from my server and other servers are seeing the same thing if it was a client side issue they would not have seen the same thing in the image i posted above. but anyway i'll send a support ticket.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    Sounds good but why should i do that when players from my server and other servers are seeing the same thing if it was a client side issue they would not have seen the same thing in the image i posted above. but anyway i'll send a support ticket.

Many reasons. First of all, so they can be aware of the problem.
    Secondly, so that when they go to BHS and say 'Hey, there's a bug with Human Flight Suits', and BHS asks for proof, they can send multiple ticket queries to them as proof.

You don't come report a bug, get told to send in a Support Ticket to officially log it, and then ask 'Why should I do that?' You want it fixed, no? Then why do you think you need to do that?
  • i didnt play tera in quite some time so im not sure if it will fix a thing now, but try changing your graphic settings to a few times and see if it fixes anything. i remember this helped with some other glitches.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    as i said before other players are seeing the same thing i sent ticket already lets see when a fix is put in place
    @Naru2008 the reason why i said that is because i would expect that CobaltDragon should have passed on the info to the dev team but i guess he don't do those stuff.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    as i said before other players are seeing the same thing i sent ticket already lets see when a fix is put in place
    @Naru2008 the reason why i said that is because i would expect that CobaltDragon should have passed on the info to the dev team but i guess he don't do those stuff.

Sorry, but they need the information logged officially through support, that's why the ticket had to be filed by you.

I can see why you felt that the issue had already been adequately reported, but they need it in the correct format and officially logged to be sure they can track it with others of its kind. Also the number of tickets they receive will give them an idea of how widespread the problem really is.

So sorry about your ... forced cosmetic surgery? ... I hope it gets fixed quick!
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    @Catservant thanks I understand now.
  • Melyodis wrote: »

Bug was submitted and sent to QA for verification before sending onwards to the development team to look at. I'd be curious to know if there are any client mods - in the past that has almost always been the culprit for these kinds of issues.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    am 100% sure there are no client mods.
  • Y4b5dhp.jpg

It persist even after I teleport into dungeons or other maps.
    It will only go away after i throw a punch or two.

I didnt use any mod of any kind btw.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    well that's 3 players now glad its not me alone.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    If it's not a result of someone modding their client, then it's an issue where the players client needs to have the updated base model files for the respective Races/Genders.

That relies on the patcher actually updating the files, and we all know that this process is wonky at the best of times.
  • I also have this issue, I have a fresh non modded install of Tera as I did a fresh OS reinstall a week ago. The issue goes away on my screen after I unmount from the flight suit, but I've been told that the visual bug persists even after unmounting on other players screens.

I really like the costume but actually using it while this bug persists is not ideal and kinda jarring so I've chose to just stash it until it's fixed. Hopefully soon.
  • This bug is due to the files they updated, it's on Bluehole/Eme not player-sided. I've fixed it myself and offered to send the fix to Eme but they said no. :disappointed: Hopefully they release the fix soon..
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    sad lol well they have protocols to follow.
  • edited February 2
    I've noticed that in all of these screenshots the character has a head slot accessory equipped.
    Does this issue seem to only occur with specific accessories ?
    Does the issue go away the moment the head slot accessory is unequipped ?