Most Active Server?

Hi, i recently came to to playing TERA (left around 2015). I was just wondering which server is the most active at the moment?

Comments

• HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    MT, TR... the other 3 are utterly dead
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    FF is actually very alive, just the player quality is lower than that of MT/TR. There's actually a ton of active players on FF, just the amount of active players that can clear endgame content is much lower than the big 2 servers.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pages wrote: »
    FF is actually very alive, just the player quality is lower than that of MT/TR. There's actually a ton of active players on FF, just the amount of active players that can clear endgame content is much lower than the big 2 servers.

FF is the youngest server also.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I always find thread like this interesting
    I'm on TR , CH and FF (have 5,12and14)
    And ito me they seem as active as each other , but when offering buddy up codes my FF ones go the fastest and have achieved the most LVL 65ers where TR codes do get used but slow and never had a 65er yet CH well in the middle
  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Look at TR lfg and CH lfg at any given time... guarenteed 99.99% CH will have less if any
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    AV is dead people keep transferring out
  • I've returned to tera a few weeks ago and started playing on CH, from my experience the people here are nicer (met a lot of toxic and salty dudes through matchmaking), just my impression tho, don't want to blame anyone. But it's true that lfg is kinda dead and there are not that much players even trying to do endcont stuff so... :/ again there only my experience so far, don't hate me please lol
  • Preciously I would have said MT but TR now seems surprisingly active at endgame - there have even been been 3 or 4 new HH raids formed recently.....
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    compare to old days, none of them are active.
  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    I cant speak for AV/FF but I can say that CH endgame is completely dead outside of 1 or 2 guilds. There might be decent population in CH but nobodys running content.
  • > @WAPNFWA67P said:
    > I've returned to tera a few weeks ago and started playing on CH, from my experience the people here are nicer (met a lot of toxic and salty dudes through matchmaking), just my impression tho, don't want to blame anyone. But it's true that lfg is kinda dead and there are not that much players even trying to do endcont stuff so... :/ again there only my experience so far, don't hate me please lol

The more there are players, the more you'll find toxic ppl. Through IM, Ive seen a lot of toxicity coming from people outside TR and MT, hense why I don't use it unless it's Tier 1 dungeons. They are bad experiences sadly. I play on TR and always played there. Joined an active but laid back guild in 2016 and it's still going.

So my point is, wherever you are,toxic people will find you.
  • if it were free $ I would change to AV... less players = less players with tera-proxy, less afk players and less bots hunting...
    I do not have the slightest interest in wasting time in non sense grind to upgrading guardian set, i only like do my achievements...
  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Which goes back to my point that it is very difficult to find endgame content runs outside of the few guilds that run them.

In contrast, TR+MT have a more open community through LFG and even the guildless, friendless folks can find runs. No matter how you put it, this is a direct result of playerbase within the server. Yes, CH isnt "dead", rather it is just composed of small & closed communities.