BG Jackpot Feedback - What would you like to see added ?

Bored.

Comments

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    +1

BG jackpots are garbage.

They're out of touch with their community and what we actually need.
  • If you provide a list of items that most players would have expected for this Jackpot ( or future Jackpots), I'd be happy to pass that along.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Reward suggestions…….........

Rare Rewards:
    - Essence (available to pvers but not pvpers??)
    - Emeralds x10 instead of diamond

Common:
    - Sapphires x5 x10
    - Ruby x5 x10
    - Artisan Kits x250 x500
    - Crafter Cures x2 x3
    - Enchanting Mat Box x2 x3
    - Titans x8 (if you really feel the need to keep this here....lower the chances of this reward)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Reward suggestions…….........

Rare Rewards:
    - Essence (available to pvers but not pvpers??)
    - Emeralds x10 instead of diamond

Common:
    - Sapphires x5 x10
    - Ruby x5 x10
    - Artisan Kits x250 x500
    - Crafter Cures x2 x3
    - Enchanting Mat Box x2 x3
    - Titans x8 (if you really feel the need to keep this here....lower the chances of this reward)

I am not sure about the artisan kits, but I concur that BG need rewards equal as how PvE gives them to those players.

Right now you can make about 15k gold in less than one hour in PvE doing easy stuff. I think is expected that PvPers get something about the same worth for their time.
  • Erin Usagi, how do we make 15k gold per hour through pve content?
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I am not sure about the artisan kits, but I concur that BG need rewards equal as how PvE gives them to those players.

Right now you can make about 15k gold in less than one hour in PvE doing easy stuff. I think is expected that PvPers get something about the same worth for their time.

The kits are just "fillers" since all the jackpots can't be WOW
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    x1000 entropic emblems

Edit: BTW if you are going to have Gridiron just as much as other BGs PLEASE update the rewards. I hate winning a few games only to get 5 tier 11 feedstock.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Erin Usagi, how do we make 15k gold per hour through pve content?

Guardian stuff obviously
  • Gems, gems are outrageous.
    BG inst droping any salable item. Exp players were able to sell Flataurum Node and bonanza box form killing spree shop, now the onli saleable stuf are the rewards form the daily quest. we need items for sell and make gold like gems or silver/golden tallents
  • edited February 2018
    dont forget the liquid bravery 2k each for craft vm4 droped from daily reward chest maxresdefault.jpg
  • I disagree with essence as a reward
    Yes it is avalible thru pve such as rke and HH but its also already avalible thru pvp, thru champion boxes, amd cu boxes

Also for pve you are required to have a very high item level and skill for rke/hh but in pvp you can get carried in cs or fwc for essence
  • BlackHanekawaBlackHanekawa ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    WhippyWhip wrote: »
    I disagree with essence as a reward
    Yes it is avalible thru pve such as rke and HH but its also already avalible thru pvp, thru champion boxes, amd cu boxes

Also for pve you are required to have a very high item level and skill for rke/hh but in pvp you can get carried in cs or fwc for essence

goodluck getting essence from champion box. and sacrifice 1 hour of enjoyment from using ungeared alts afk in dock instead of using main geared character for whole CU to get more box.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

It's available through PVE: RKE and HH and partly so, CUV.

PvP? Champion boxes (low drop rate, 1:1000 boxes if you're lucky) and partly CUV.
    CUV is capped at one a week. This is "available through pvp" ? Are you kidding me?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »

It's available through PVE: RKE and HH and partly so, CUV.

PvP? Champion boxes (low drop rate, 1:1000 boxes if you're lucky) and partly CUV.
    CUV is capped at one a week. This is "available through pvp" ? Are you kidding me?

Ways to get essences from PvE
    - Ghilieglade (RNG)
    - RKH, RKE (Loot vs other players)
    - HH (few garantued)

Ways to get essences from PvP
    - CU boxes (some garantued)
    - Champiom boxes (RNG)

If PvE can have chances to get essences from a one minute easy content why PvP shouldn't?
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

I know that i am being off topic by asking this but since a comparison was made to the PvP rewards then can you please explain properly how exactly a player can make 15k gold in less than one hour with guardians? As far as i know.. the fastest way right now in a "legitimate" way at least is to get around 5 boxes every 10 minutes and those boxes are usually worth 300g each in 95% of the cases so that is mostly 9k per hour.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Anyway..i believe that the rewards posted by KoiKoi were quite fair.. And especially since it takes much more effort and time to win a battleground compared to clearing a quick RG/KC/SF or doing some easy guardian missions were the rewards are guaranteed.