[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

The issue with bluenocs, please help

Can NA get easier ways to obtain superior and/or rare nocteniums. Currently only uncommon are "obtainable" through the game and even then its still a harder farm than it should be. Can we please get these stronger nocs more readily available like other regions? GMs help.

Comments

• HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    They disabled double vg which was the only way to effectively farm nocts. Before thinking about blue mocts...Goodluck getting regular nocts now.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    The community should really give voice to this. Our noc situation is really bad
  • Yes please, here we are struggling with nocts, while some of my EU friens waste superior noct like it's candy. Pls do something EME, we need superior noct on the vanguard shop.
  • I agree, we need more ways to get blue nocts. The current ways is only HH and events, one of which is too hard for less experiences people to get into. Converters don't help when the cost is steep at 400 regular nocts for a 15 minute consumable.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    InFRaReD28 wrote: »
    The community should really give voice to this. Our noc situation is really bad

First thing, should be good if we could get a single version of nocteriums instead of "Friendly Nocteriums" from Guardian missions, "Federation Nocteriums" from Vanguard missions (those whom you get from completing several vanguards) and the normal version; because you can't combine them to create a blue version if you don't have 500 from each version.
  • edited February 2018
    Basically EU gets 5 (15mins) nocs per run on RKEM, we do several runs for get one from VG.
    EME has to do something about it.
  • I agree. I would definitely love to get some more noct in harder dungeons, a good reward and giving more incentive to run them. Also, like what ElinUsagi mentioned, it is awkward that Guardian Legion missions give "friendly noct" rather than regular noct....
  • Hello sirs,
    I am needing noctenium. I eat them a lot, and your game doesn't give me them.

Thanks
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chengus wrote: »
    Hello sirs,
    I am needing noctenium. I eat them a lot, and your game doesn't give me them.

Thanks

I have a few dozen of thousands of those. I would be glad to trade them for the right prize.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also love more availability for any items related to noctenium in game as well. We definitely need Rare grade and Superior grade noctenium elixir refiners, and possibly make the uncommon grade refiner cheaper so that it becomes more affordable for its effect duration.
  • Soon we will all thank eme for giving us our regular things as present in events because normal was returned to nonsence.
    its like to put price 150% then wrap this all in "gift paper" and say "-50% discount!".
    idk for me its a trickery just to not do any effort.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Right now RKEM isnt very good to farm for those with full gear already, sure you can sell the drops but even still RKEM isnt amazing. I think they should drop like 2-4 superior nocteniums per RKEM clear ***per person***. Additionally they should add maybe like 1 uncommon/rare/or superior noctenium per RKNM clear for the lower geared players. For RKHM you can do 1-2 rare/superior nocteniums. Please consider this EME Team, this is a frustrating problem.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    The Guardian Missions give plenty of nocts that can be converted into the higher tier nocts using the converters that you can get in the VG Credit shop. Yeah, they're not the 30 minute duration ones, but they're still the special tier nocts.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    As someone who farms hard content, i have no way to keep funding my noctenium usage. There's not even an option of buying superior nocs with gold, its insane. Why is this even an issue in our region? Blue nocs are essential free hand outs in other regions. Why do you want it to be harder here @clfarron4 ? I can have all the normal nocteniums in the world but I cannot make them superior. Even if i wanted to make normal nocs into uncommon blues, i need a ton of vanguards to buy those expensive refiners WHICH ONLY LASTS 15 MINUTES. An RKEM run takes almost twice the time and thats not counting wipes.
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Gotta say I agree with this. Even with regular noctenium, the difficulty in acquiring noctenium has gotten to the point where I don't even use noctenium in the majority of my runs (even on healer, which will barely use 200 noctenium in an entire run of RKEM). With blues, it's even worse. I'm actually afraid of using my blue nocts, simply because once they're gone, it just isn't easy to get more. Same goes for regular noct.

Maybe it is the intention of En Masse to keep nocts hard to obtain, but with other regions swimming in blue nocts, it's hard not to feel a bit cheated by the difficulty of acquiring noctenium.