[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Poll: Vanguard Reward Changes

124»

Comments

  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    It is asinine to compare our region to other regions.
    no, it's not. no other version of the game has its players complaining about their vg rewards, and if any do it's because they compare it to ours
    There are a litany of other things they could appropriately work on.
    they're too busy having to look through threads made by people like you that want all of this, plus doubled vanguards that we don't need.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    no, it's not. no other version of the game has its players complaining about their vg rewards, and if any do it's because they compare it to ours

    No other version is complaining about their VG rewards because they all have regional changes such as dungeon loot to keep things moving, EmE has completely avoided every topic about dungeon loot and are taking months to work on in-game shops. Instead they remove something that has been ongoing for over a year just so they can play around and return it to us as "fun events"....
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Partyblast wrote: »
    No other version is complaining about their VG rewards because they all have regional changes such as dungeon loot to keep things moving,
    bLPbNIS.png
  • Then when is the shop going to get updated if the x1 rewards will keep going? What about the 100% keen mote?

    And those double/triple events are still going to happen?

  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Partyblast wrote: »
    metagame wrote: »
    no, it's not. no other version of the game has its players complaining about their vg rewards, and if any do it's because they compare it to ours

    No other version is complaining about their VG rewards because they all have regional changes such as dungeon loot to keep things moving, EmE has completely avoided every topic about dungeon loot and are taking months to work on in-game shops. Instead they remove something that has been ongoing for over a year just so they can play around and return it to us as "fun events"....

    I believe that the double VG rewards has been going on for nearly 3 years.

    Anyways, your point stands. @metagame In EU for example, whilst they only get the base amount of VGS rewards, last time I checked they additionally get from dungeons
    - Elleon Tokens (another token shop for gear)
    - GoldFinger Tokens
    - Semi-Enigmatics
    - Noctenium Chest Boxes
    - Additional rewards from promoted events, where you get rewards for running certain dungeons X amount of times.

    ====

    @seandynamite Since the EME team appear to be going ahead with the plan to run the base amount of VG rewards, I would like to ask if you would be willing to run a feedback session in the last week of February so that opinions on the matter can be collected in an orderly fashion.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    metagame wrote: »
    It is asinine to compare our region to other regions.
    no, it's not. no other version of the game has its players complaining about their vg rewards, and if any do it's because they compare it to ours
    Each region has different tolerances and have had their rewards distributed differently, in addition to different farming methods. This region focused a lot on shops/currency updates, which put a heavier focus on VGs and later Ace Dungeons when they were a focus.

    Also, have 2/3x rewards occurring through weekends or limited time windows really just creates more issues than maintaining 2x permanently. People just want various aspects of the game to be rewarding, not a waste of time until an event pops up. Events should be extras, not a primary.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Each region has different tolerances and have had their rewards distributed differently
    they ain't complaining about it though
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    The value of Stormcry or a dragon is relative, if everyone has it it's meaningless and if few people have it it's worth a lot. So there is no point in doubling quest rewards all the time.
  • XynianaXyniana ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Its not "double" VG, its "normal" VG for us playing on US servers.
    It can be "double" for some grind-lovers somewhere else, but its "normal" for us, and should be left as is.

    Anything reduced has a negative impact on game experience. Dont do so.

    I havent played today. Feeling refreshed )
Sign In or Register to comment.