[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

The new CM

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    @ShadowOfLight i know about 1.5 dragon but not interested in it a bit less than completely.
    glyphs are more important:D

lol Usagi cruel))) bravo tho.
    Salerons sky garden, ebon tower, Lit and others waiting))
  • I'm not sure @CobaltDragon understands the full weight of doing that yet - or at least without GM cheats like when they +15'd starfall - but I applaud him for the response as it seems like he was willing to learn which is huge imo.

For the sake of clarity:
    I have played TERA since 2012 ( Pre-Closed Beta ).
    I have characters across every server, and manually leveled the majority of them to 65.
    I have at least one of each Class at 65. Each one is decently geared, ranging anywhere from Stormcry all the way down to Steadfast. I enjoy PVE content quite a bit, but also run Battlegrounds whenever I can get the queue to pop.
    With that all being said, hope to see some of you in queue today, tomorrow, or sometime in the near future. ;)
  • SirachaNinjaSirachaNinja ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    [Removing Forum Violation]
    No point doing the same vanguard for 1/2 the reward ...
  • @CobaltDragon, are you our new CM?
  • I'm not sure @CobaltDragon understands the full weight of doing that yet - or at least without GM cheats like when they +15'd starfall - but I applaud him for the response as it seems like he was willing to learn which is huge imo.

For the sake of clarity:
    I have played TERA since 2012 ( Pre-Closed Beta ).
    I have characters across every server, and manually leveled the majority of them to 65.
    I have at least one of each Class at 65. Each one is decently geared, ranging anywhere from Stormcry all the way down to Steadfast. I enjoy PVE content quite a bit, but also run Battlegrounds whenever I can get the queue to pop.
    With that all being said, hope to see some of you in queue today, tomorrow, or sometime in the near future. ;)

Niyyyyyyce. I look forward to it.
  • Hauuguu wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon, are you our new CM?

As mentioned by me in another Forum Thread , we're in the phase of taking applicants.
  • Alright thanks. I don't come to the forums often so apologies for not reading that. Just came here to find out who the new CM was. I assume there will be a news post on the website once someone is chosen?
  • Yeah, most likely there will be a new announced Introductory Thread.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hauuguu wrote: »
    Alright thanks. I don't come to the forums often so apologies for not reading that. Just came here to find out who the new CM was. I assume there will be a news post on the website once someone is chosen?

yes normally he greeting us with new post, so we will know soon who will have the honor to be our new scapesgoat ;)
  • Any stormcry +9? How about those essence?
  • Reya wrote: »
    Any stormcry +9? How about those essence?

I still working on getting more materials from various sources, but I do have a character that has some +5'ish Stormcry.

• ReyaReya ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Reya wrote: »

I still working on getting more materials from various sources, but I do have a character that has some +5'ish Stormcry.

+5 is nothing. +7 is nothing. This is why guilds go from 44 on Thursday to 93 on Saturday for Civil unrest and then back to 44 after CU. For those boxes that incude essence. Have you participated in Civil Unrest? it's a joke. People leave their guild, all join on one alliance guild and then after it's over rejoin their original guild. week after week. Want to see first hand? We could find a spot for you :)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

+5 is nothing. +7 is nothing. This is why guilds go from 44 on Thursday to 93 on Saturday for Civil unrest and then back to 44 after CU. For those boxes that incude essence. Have you participated in Civil Unrest? it's a joke. People leave their guild, all join on one alliance guild and then after it's over rejoin their original guild. week after week.

Civil Unrest needs a limit of entries for guild members.

To make it more competivite as now is and based of how many players are there I think one raid per guild should be the limit of people allowed.

There should be other changes needed like the value of the tower alive over time, it is ridiculous that a guild with 0 kills, 0 towers and nothing more than a tower being defended by another guild can get a second place from other guilds that destroyed towers and got kills.

To kill the same player over and over should give less and less points until it has almost no value, deaths should deduce points from guilds.

Being afk on docks should get you kicked and banned for the CU in progress, a guild with 0 kills or 0 towers shouldn't be ever considered to get a reward from CU.

There are several things that should be tuned in that content.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

+5 is nothing. +7 is nothing. This is why guilds go from 44 on Thursday to 93 on Saturday for Civil unrest and then back to 44 after CU. For those boxes that incude essence. Have you participated in Civil Unrest? it's a joke. People leave their guild, all join on one alliance guild and then after it's over rejoin their original guild. week after week.

Civil Unrest needs a limit of entries for guild members.

To make it more competivite as now is and based of how many players are there I think one raid per guild should be the limit of people allowed.

There should be other changes needed like the value of the tower alive over time, it is ridiculous that a guild with 0 kills, 0 towers and nothing more than a tower being defended by another guild can get a second place from other guilds that destroyed towers and got kills.

To kill the same player over and over should give less and less points until it has almost no value, deaths should deduce points from guilds.

Being afk on docks should get you kicked and banned for the CU in progress, a guild with 0 kills or 0 towers shouldn't be ever considered to get a reward from CU.

There are several things that should be tuned in that content.

the limit is account. default : 100 player per guild
    but if you leveled is 135 players
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    The current (and only) CM looking over all EME games is @eme_circuits but, she's just one person, and can't handle all of them at once. Little bits of attention here and there.