[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 7/23 at 7am PDT, and have an expected downtime of approx. 4 hours. For details, visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/2Ocm9O4

The issue with bluenocs, please help

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    InFRaReD28 wrote: »
    As someone who farms hard content, i have no way to keep funding my noctenium usage. There's not even an option of buying superior nocs with gold, its insane. Why is this even an issue in our region? Blue nocs are essential free hand outs in other regions. Why do you want it to be harder here @clfarron4 ? I can have all the normal nocteniums in the world but I cannot make them superior. Even if i wanted to make normal nocs into uncommon blues, i need a ton of vanguards to buy those expensive refiners WHICH ONLY LASTS 15 MINUTES. An RKEM run takes almost twice the time and thats not counting wipes.

Then three proposals should be put forward to @seandynamite for the updates to the Vanguard Credit Merchants:
    1) Lower the VG credit cost of Noctenium Refiners. Maybe this should be done as part of a lowering of the cost of more than a few items in the credits store.
    2) Make the refiners available for high tiers of nocts available in the VG credit merchant. On release on EU, the corresponding refiners cost:
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    In EU:

300 VG for 10 Min (need 300 Noc)
    500 VG for 15 Min (need 600 Noc)
    700 VG for 30 Min (also need 600 Noc)

3) Keep the permanent double Vanguard Rewards, because everyone was actually happy with those.
  • BomChanBomChan
    edited February 2018
    Give us more way to obtain noctenium or just triple vanguard reward please
    edited February 2018
    And maybe Noctenium Chest box drops from dungeons like they do in EU.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, #4 Shouldnt even be an option, triple Vanguard rewards is simply not enough. We need a more direct way of giving us nocs. And as i stated before, only uncommon refiners are in vanguard, those are not good at all; we need superior nocs. Why make obtaining harder to obtain? It should be easy lol just as it is in every region.

As it stands, i don't think our way of obtaining superior nocs should be tied to vanguard at ALL. It should just be a dungeon drop. Not everyone likes spamming 16 vanguards a day doing super boring content. Can i just run content that i find enjoyable and actually get rewarded?
    I'm only trying to propose stuff that would increase the amount of nocts that we get in the game, while staying away from the "freebie" idea that seandynamite seems to be wanting to really stay away from.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    InFRaReD28 wrote: »
    The community should really give voice to this. Our noc situation is really bad

First thing, should be good if we could get a single version of nocteriums instead of "Friendly Nocteriums" from Guardian missions, "Federation Nocteriums" from Vanguard missions (those whom you get from completing several vanguards) and the normal version; because you can't combine them to create a blue version if you don't have 500 from each version.

Yeah this is what pisses me off the most I think. They keep making more and more different types of nocts that all are the exact same, but with different names so they cannot be used together for stuff like combining to make more blue nocts. They really just need to make it all 1 type of noct which should be the tradeable ones so people who don't use them can sell them and help the market.
  • I'd be nice if EME actually responded to our concerns. :(
  • Feedback has been passed along regarding this.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    Feedback has been passed along regarding this.

You can easily send out nocts instead of an hp potion..
  • c63fa28b33890cea59422d551c30bcb5.png
    This is the EU reward thing, you get 50 tokens for each clear in rkem.
  • How about just adding Superior Noctenium to the loot table of RK extreme mode so that each member of the party gets at least 2? T
  • Why not just add the tiers of noctenium to VG rewards according to dungeon difficulty?

Ex:

2 stars: regular noc

3 stars: uncommon

4 stars: rare

5 stars: superior

The amount supplied would vary of course but it would make it easier to obtain

The only other solution would be to add refiners to the VG store.

I am also in agreement with making only one type of the basic noctenium instead of these multiple types that don’t stack. It makes it needlessly difficult to use the refiners when trying to convert.
  • Why not just add the tiers of noctenium to VG rewards according to dungeon difficulty?

Ex:

I am also in agreement with making only one type of the basic noctenium instead of these multiple types that don’t stack. It makes it needlessly difficult to use the refiners when trying to convert.

The refiner prices would need to be adjusted because the crappy one in there already costs way too much. I think just giving them as VG rewards as you suggested makes the most sense, because newer players might not even know refiners exist, might as well just cut out the middleman.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blerg wrote: »
    Why not just add the tiers of noctenium to VG rewards according to dungeon difficulty?

Ex:

The refiner prices would need to be adjusted because the crappy one in there already costs way too much. I think just giving them as VG rewards as you suggested makes the most sense, because newer players might not even know refiners exist, might as well just cut out the middleman.

Add nocteriums at Vanguard Shop and make Refiner a permanent drop from dungeons according of their stars.