[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

oh pvp how I miss when my enemies only saw these things in 3rd person all day





Rip thanks Tera admins for making CS 60 only and no longer low levels with equalized gear, you did a sheer gem for your community, murderers.

Comments

  • Holy [filtered] havent seen paci ever since revolt died
  • Casual player detected.
  • CrazyamboCrazyambo USA ✭✭
    Syndrica wrote: »
    Casual player detected.

    idk who you are, but paci was cool af.

    Me on the other hand,I would have banged your mom , ate the food in your fridge and you would have sat on the couch and pouted if we ever ran into each other before this game died
  • I am sorry. But do you really think that player in this CS video is good? Its bellow average mystic that is dodging PvP by sitting in cannon. Great player.

    I bet he never even did skyring.

    Players like that should be reported and not role models.
  • CrazyamboCrazyambo USA ✭✭
    Syndrica wrote: »
    I am sorry. But do you really think that player in this CS video is good? Its bellow average mystic that is dodging PvP by sitting in cannon. Great player.

    I bet he never even did skyring.

    Players like that should be reported and not role models.

    You can go back to watching anime gay boy, not like you ever did anything in the skyring either. Maybe a negative w/L LOL playing a max stacked reaper
  • This thread is fun.
  • SyndricaSyndrica ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Crazyambo wrote: »
    Syndrica wrote: »
    I am sorry. But do you really think that player in this CS video is good? Its bellow average mystic that is dodging PvP by sitting in cannon. Great player.

    I bet he never even did skyring.

    Players like that should be reported and not role models.

    You can go back to watching anime gay boy, not like you ever did anything in the skyring either. Maybe a negative w/L LOL playing a max stacked reaper
    Truth hurts, so lets write random stuff to feel strong.

    Hate it or not. Your CS hero is total trap player. You are probably same considering you find his playstyle good.

    PS: I do not watch cartoons. How do you recognize someone watching cartoons? They are trying to be cool and will use word anime instead. ;D
  • can you stop responding to me lmao , kid you dont even know what skill is , but you never will LOL because the admins on tera are too busy coming out with Skin changes and no QoL changes lmaoo0o0o0o0o
  • Crazyambo wrote: »
    can you stop responding to me lmao , kid you dont even know what skill is , but you never will LOL because the admins on tera are too busy coming out with Skin changes and no QoL changes lmaoo0o0o0o0o
    Word kid is insulting this days? I wish I was younger. :/

    Lets agree something. I upload my skyring game on youtube, you upload yours... Then we can comment each other playstyle and see whos godlike (me) and whos sheep (you).

    #betyouwontupload
Sign In or Register to comment.