There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

A slight adjustment to the way the "Additional Reward" works on Vanguard Request

To go along with an Event we will be running this weekend, we'll be making a change to the blue "Additional Rewards" sections that are provided with each Vanguard Request.

At the moment, each one offers a set number of Metamorphic Emblems.

The change that will be made will keep the Metamorphic Emblems, but instead of listing them in the blue "Additional Rewards" section, the Metamorphic Emblem reward will be moved up into standard rewards.

This allows us to free up the blue "Additional Reward" section for Event specific rewards.

More details about the Event to come later today in a separate post.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope this turns to be a great news.
  • Wow metamorphic tokens gonna be even easier to get tyvnm :3
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    like if metamorphic tokens were hard to get.
  • SoffyasdSoffyasd ✭✭✭
    Why not just re enable the double vg as we used to have? Nobody was complaining about that... But lets see how this is going to be.
  • So you get them every time you run the dungeon? Well thanks I guess.

Fun fact:
    A single Metamorphic Token is worth 3 and 1/3 silver.
    If you buy Metal Fragments with them, 3 tokens sell for 10 silver.
    Not much, but hey, if your bank is filled to the brim with these might as well.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    edited February 2
    The move to make the metas standard is positive. Thank you.
  • BlergBlerg ✭✭
    Interesting. Seems like a nice idea, good for people still gearing up lower ranks. Will they still be changed to various gems when we get that patch?
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    edited February 3
    I'd rather have this than double vgs tbh

Also @CobaltDragon When are we getting the 60 item xp from Guardian Missions instead of the 30? We already have the 600g(jnstead of 150)0 and the 250 rep(instead of 1000) All that is missing is the 60 Item xp increased from 30.
  • Ray676 wrote: »
    I'd rather have this than double vgs tbh

Also @CobaltDragon When are we getting the 60 item xp from Guardian Missions instead of the 30? We already have the 600g(jnstead of 150)0 and the 250 rep(instead of 1000) All that is missing is the 60 Item xp increased from 30.

60 xp was the reward on ktera when ppl needed reach 200k points
  • To clarify, the only thing that changed here was the UI - we moved the tokens you we already added from the bonus section to the base rewards section. The main reason is this: we can't add more than one bonus item event to anything at a time. So, these "bonus" 1350 metamorphic emblems were blocking us from being able to add actual bonus items to events like we wanted to. Now that they've moved, we are able to run events where we can add actual bonus items, not just supplementary rewards.

In reference to the double item xp guardian mission, that is also an event that we will run from time to time, but we have no intention of turning it on as a permanent setting at this time. And when I say time to time, I mean we'll see the first event later this month.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    That means the metamorphic token bonus is still only valid for the first run daily, not every run of the same dungeon?
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    That means the metamorphic token bonus is still only valid for the first run daily, not every run of the same dungeon?

It's every single run.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon @seandynamite

Thank you for the triple drop in BP, it is very much appreciated. The constant metamorphic tokens on every VG are also very nice.

The additional dragon scale however, is only active on the first clear of Broken Prison, not for any subsequent clears. Was this intended?

Thank you.
  • @CassandraTR - I'll look into this, but please keep in mind that I may not get an answer prior to monday.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon @seandynamite

Thank you for the triple drop in BP, it is very much appreciated. The constant metamorphic tokens on every VG are also very nice.

The additional dragon scale however, is only active on the first clear of Broken Prison, not for any subsequent clears. Was this intended?

Thank you.

If im not mistaken bonus rewards are only given on the first VG you complete hence why it's now easier to get metamorphic emblems