There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

The new CM

13»

Comments

• AmmutsebaAmmutseba ✭✭✭
    Ammutseba wrote: »
    To be a good CM though
    • admit that you're not TERA savvy (because chances are you don't know more than "this class is cool 'cause its an elin" or something along the lines of nothing to do with gameplay) but that you are willing to learn and actually BE willing to learn

It's just my personal opinion, but I would like to see a CM level a character from the beginning all the way up to +9 Stormcry (as a normal player would). I don't think you can empathize with the community until you fully understand what it takes to reach that level. They could even make it part of the twitch stream to help other players (sort of like a zero to hero series).

Which Class would you like to see leveled ?

I would be OK with any class that the CM is drawn to. The type of character they create would let us get to know a little bit about their personality. Of course, I'm a bit biased towards the sorc myself. :)

I'm really more interested in them interacting with the community and sharing their experiences on the way to max gear.

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon make a tank there to many dps.
  • Melyodis wrote: »

But DPS is more fun :p
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »

that's why ques takes so long also.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

that's why ques takes so long also.

shhhh!! Let him feel the pain!
  • A CM that has some knowledge of the game would be a good start. A CM that analyzes the events rewards to not have a big impact in the economy of the game. Also, some pvp championships in bgs such as fwc and 3's. Last of all, more pve content, I dont know if we gonna have it, but i wish we had DSU like EU.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    A CM that has some knowledge of the game would be a good start. A CM that analyzes the events rewards to not have a big impact in the economy of the game. Also, some pvp championships in bgs such as fwc and 3's. Last of all, more pve content, I dont know if we gonna have it, but i wish we had DSU like EU.

Recycled DSU (3 times) and people don't get bored of that? Really?

And for some reason you see people complaining the game is monotonous but want to run the same content again and again anyway.
  • LastBreathhLastBreathh ✭✭
    edited February 3
    So u rather afk, or keep running rkem until awaken patch? :thinking:
    More monotonous than now is impossible. Even if it is a recycle content, its an another alternative to enjoy the game.
    So u rather afk, or keep running rkem until awaken patch? :thinking:
    More monotonous than now is impossible. Even if it is a recycle content, its an another alternative to enjoy the game.

Then you have enought content already, you chosing to not run it is another matter.
  • I'd argue the be willing to learn the game part.

Tonka was trash at Tera, he knew it, we knew it, but, we loved him, he was a legend.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    Sateva wrote: »
    I'd argue the be willing to learn the game part.

Tonka was trash at Tera, he knew it, we knew it, but, we loved him, he was a legend.

I don't have a problem with him but I wouldn't go as far to say "we i loved him, he was a legend" !
    but I do miss the game that was back then
    the camp fires
    the old IoD and old start point
    and nexus
    and .............

but I'm still happy enough to still be playing
    edited February 3
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    A CM that has some knowledge of the game would be a good start. A CM that analyzes the events rewards to not have a big impact in the economy of the game. Also, some pvp championships in bgs such as fwc and 3's. Last of all, more pve content, I dont know if we gonna have it, but i wish we had DSU like EU.

And for some reason you see people complaining the game is monotonous but want to run the same content again and again anyway.

It's not about monotonous content, it's about monotonous EASY content. Just look at RG, it's more rewarding for time spent than RKEM, and yet I still see more RKEM LFG's than RG. Same goes for IoD before talent prices got destroyed by the p2w event. People love a challenge, even if it's a recycled Dreadspire, as long as it's challenging and has a fitting reward, people will like it.

PS. Just because you'd never clear it doesn't meant others can't appreciate it.

Cleared enought to be bored of it but that is not about the thread so I won't derail it anymore and convert it into a flame war as you try to bait me.

Monotonous content is monotonous content.

A CM would need first to work on forums first to get rid of people that can't discuss something without trying to bait other into a useless bickering.

Right now you have not only RG as a content in the game, not becuase you can't clear 3, 4 and 5 star dungeons, 6 diferent battlegrounds, CU, HH, and all the Solo content that we have it doesn't mean others can't appreciate it.
    edited February 4
    Margarethe wrote: »

It's not about monotonous content, it's about monotonous EASY content. Just look at RG, it's more rewarding for time spent than RKEM, and yet I still see more RKEM LFG's than RG. Same goes for IoD before talent prices got destroyed by the p2w event. People love a challenge, even if it's a recycled Dreadspire, as long as it's challenging and has a fitting reward, people will like it.

Cleared enought to be bored of it but that is not about the thread so I won't derail it anymore and convert it into a flame war as you try to bait me.

A CM would need first to work on forums first to get rid of people that can't discuss something without trying to bait other into a useless bickering.

Right now you have not only RG as a content in the game, not becuase you can't clear 3, 4 and 5 star dungeons, 6 diferent battlegrounds, CU, HH, and all the Solo content that we have it doesn't mean others can't appreciate it.

No offense, but you do that from time to time as well.

Yeah, like making a post out of nothing but to say "you are stupid" and alike?

Those I am pointing out, post that are nothing but a attack directed to another user out of nothing.

If there is no moderation on forums then that becomes the norm and people think that they can make post with nothing but personal attacks and bickering against others.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »

No offense, but you do that from time to time as well.

Yeah, like making a post out of nothing but to say "you are stupid" and alike?

Those I am pointing out, post that are nothing but a attack directed to another user out of nothing.

If there is no moderation on forums then that becomes the norm and people think that they can make post with nothing but personal attacks and bickering against others.

this I agree with
    the posts that arnt about anything , and you know them
    the ones like said ~ your stupid or this is [filtered] or well done I expected no less , with no actual point or reason but to have a snipe
13»