There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

A slight adjustment to the way the "Additional Reward" works on Vanguard Request

2»

Comments

• > @CassandraTR said:
    > @CobaltDragon @seandynamite
    >
    > Thank you for the triple drop in BP, it is very much appreciated. The constant metamorphic tokens on every VG are also very nice.
    >
    > The additional dragon scale however, is only active on the first clear of Broken Prison, not for any subsequent clears. Was this intended?
    >
    > Thank you.

That is working correctly. The "bonus rewards" are only available on the non-repeatable quest - so you can do it each day.
  • Why dont we get those little "square thingies" so much needed and scarce to level the jewelry????I can use 30 World Bosses are hard to come by and after killing at Island of Dawn maybe .......maybe 1. Thank you
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dianita wrote: »
    Why dont we get those little "square thingies" so much needed and scarce to level the jewelry????I can use 30 World Bosses are hard to come by and after killing at Island of Dawn maybe .......maybe 1. Thank you

If you mean resizers you can purchase those with metamorphic tokens.
  • DianitaDianita
    edited February 6
    Sorry Cassandra meant the Otherworldly, need to find a way to farm more of this, compared to everything else seems to be the hardest for me
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dianita wrote: »
    Sorry Cassandra meant the Otherworldly, need to find a way to farm more of this, compared to everything else seems to be the hardest for me

Ah. I do ghillie, 3 top tier IoD, and HM's for those. For some reason I get those all the time in ghillie, (but never diamonds.)
2»