[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Av the Memeslash Trash!

the guys wearing it on the elite guardian in the dude face, still talking about the global that's finger!unknown.png
memes.PNG

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    There never will be and you of all people should know that.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Actually.. It seems that that it was fixed on EU though i have no idea about the details ( just info from friends ).

I hope that it will be fixed either way to make the PvP as good as before.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

Actually.. It seems that that it was fixed on EU though i have no idea about the details ( just info from friends ).

it got fixed on EU because they actually went to other players to PROPERLY fix it...meanwhile BHS "fixes" are reverted within 5minutes
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Vinyltails wrote: »

it got fixed on EU because they actually went to other players to PROPERLY fix it...meanwhile BHS "fixes" are reverted within 5minutes

EU still complains about memeslash cases in this year.

So, where is this fix that they did?

Edit: Actually the funny part is that some EU players claim NA made a better fix for meme slash.
  • It is not fixed anywhere in the world.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Vinyltails wrote: »

EU still complains about memeslash cases in this year.

So, where is this fix that they did?

Edit: Actually the funny part is that some EU players claim NA made a better fix for meme slash.

It was never actually fixed. What EU did was they rate-limited the speed at which a server accepts the same attack to something like 20x per second, Still usable, but not worth your time.

What "NA" did was provide a version of it which would teleport your toon into an area where you have to be fished out by the GMs, IF they knew how to do it.
  • edited February 2018
    HWR35M4GE3 wrote: »
    finger yes only if finger activates the hacker!
    <link deleted>
    <link deleted>

• Please avoid call-outs on the Forums. Your best course of action is to file a Support ticket and include the screenshots so that we can investigate.
This discussion has been closed.