There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU made that post for a content for tomorrow.

EME won't add that tomorrow.
  • Anddddd ElinUsagi is here.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    best part: Lakan Accessories and cleansing brooch.
    FIHM drops RKEM loot
  • jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    EU made that post for a content for tomorrow.

EME won't add that tomorrow.

What an Einstein. No one would have thought that.

I was waiting for this post to be made. Just calling out and pointing out what developers can do for players. Take it as a shame comparison for EME but I really hope they open their eyes to the things they could be doing and what a real event looks like instead of adding [filtered] cash shop event no one cares about.
  • we got penguin ice cubes trash on cash shop . awesome
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    @seandynamite @CobaltDragon

I know that this FIHM was developed by the GF devs, but is there any possibility that EME could take an example and reimplement the old Cleansing Brooch & Gods/Heavensbane jewelry? People have been asking for this for months and we've just heard radio static, yet now GF has taken it into their own hands to add it to their version.
  • We are asking how they are bringing back this content from BHS. In the past this was not something we were allowed to mess with, so I'm interested to know how this is being done as much as you.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    But don't you guys see, if they gave us Forsaken island then we would ask for much more. We'd ask for wonderholme, manayas core and <insert other dungeon>. Also be sure that we'll be told our feed back has been passed on.
    Why are we asking for things, we just got given guardian legion the content that totally wont be dead within a week or two, buy all these new cosmetics btw.
    But honestly you can't ask them for things because they have like 6 staff members working on Tera pc, otherwise if they had more there would be less of a excuse why there's barely anything done.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    @seandynamite If you decide to add anything, please add Dreadspire. You can use dreadspire to add a lot of noctenium refiners. This could be an event for this month before male brawler comes.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    pls no
    we were lucky to skip these cancerous dungeons before the gear revamp patch, so let's just keep not having them back forever
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    edited February 6
    Ponilover wrote: »
    pls no
    we were lucky to skip these cancerous dungeons before the gear revamp patch, so let's just keep not having them back forever

Don't worry. EME won't ever bring crap so consider your wish granted. Go enjoy Guardian Missions or RKEM.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »

I was hoping for the Rubber Duck footsteps that got previewed a month ago via the calendar. Was really hoping for those, but the penguin ones are cool too.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ponilover wrote: »
    pls no

I like FI thought :c
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are asking how they are bringing back this content from BHS. In the past this was not something we were allowed to mess with, so I'm interested to know how this is being done as much as you.

if you want to bring back content, bring back the original island of dawn and alliance .
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    We are asking how they are bringing back this content from BHS. In the past this was not something we were allowed to mess with, so I'm interested to know how this is being done as much as you.

if you want to bring back content, bring back the original island of dawn and alliance .

IoD was long and dragged out, just pretty to look at.

Alliance was a terrible system conceptually. It encouraged members of the same alliance to fight against each other.