There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

February/March Event Calendar starts TONIGHT!

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    @seandynamite

I am sincerely disappointed that this is your decided outcome. Not like anyone will care.

You've taken something away, and decided to dole it back out, pretending to be magnanimous.

Ace Dungeon still has Imperator VM mats. You could have updated that at any time to include things like dragon scales, artisan kits, or dyad/smart dyad niveot structures.

I know you could have updated that because you promised us almost 5 months ago that you would: http://www.teradevtracker.com/?topic=which-in-game-shop-would-you-like-to-see-updated-first

(You can't delete everything, we'll find it.)

You guys are tone deaf.
    1 create lack of stuff
    2 wait
    3 add 50% back
    4 make "we give even more rewards!" sauce

This is exactly what I said I did not want back in January when Spacecats proposed this garbage. Oh well. EME is briliant.
  • Soffyasd wrote: »
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Soffyasd wrote: »
    Nice, now we have an event that was something that we had on the past few years. Best event ever guys.

I think that this system is just fine because indeed we had double vanguard rewards so far but it was only double vanguard rewards where as now we have more than a month worth of constant events and if for example there are players that want to get their etchings or glyphs then they can do so because it seems that both vanguards and guardian missions will get their own events. Besides, we will also have double item XP and more dungeon or battleground jackpots.

This is definitely a great improvement since it brings balance and diversity which in return create more motivation and more fun.

It is true, this is a big improvement from what we had, but still, if they eventually gonna get rid of double vg rewards, i'd rather have no "event" and stick with the double vg thing 24/7/365.

>.< how..? what..? more diversity by reducing vg rewards? really?!

this direction eme has chosen gives less and less diversity, because you cant really choose what u will do ingame on a given day... you will have to do the event eme thinks u should be doing or simply not get the stuff you need to progress....

silver talents for example... grind 1-4 pieces of them for each dgn/ghillie run or just do strongbox event and get 6000 of em?
    i'd say stop with events alltogether and make those 6000 pieces reachable through regular play....

I agree with Cassandra though, it is pointless talking about it, eme doesnt care and silly sheep will say it's all ok...
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get 100% keen mote drop like other places that don't have base VG increase?

Keen effect + VG events like this = overall positive change, imo.

I like EME reserving more ways to reward us in bursts, instead of always on in the background. I like more variety in game play options/rewards. Background = blah, no extra motivation. And sometimes the difference between playing and not playing is just a little bit extra motivation.

I would LOVE, however, increased keen motes on IOD. It has been said (by Spacecats, I think? Too lazy to look it up) that the main reason we don't have the frequency of keen motes that other regions have is b/c we had the always on double VG rewards. Besides, Thunderbolt on a keen mote makes me feel like a GOD. Keen motes + triple VG rewards...that would be fantastic.

I do however sympathize with those who have devoted themselves to the grind. This is going to suck for them--the only motivation (I am guessing) these people need is incremental progress toward their goals. And their progress toward those goals just hit a massive slowdown. So my condolences to all of you. My hope for you is that this works to keep more casuals in game more often, giving you more people to play/trade with.

this direction eme has chosen gives less and less diversity, because you cant really choose what u will do ingame on a given day... you will have to do the event eme thinks u should be doing or simply not get the stuff you need to progress....

silver talents for example... grind 1-4 pieces of them for each dgn/ghillie run or just do strongbox event and get 6000 of em?
    i'd say stop with events alltogether and make those 6000 pieces reachable through regular play....

I agree with Cassandra though, it is pointless talking about it, eme doesnt care and silly sheep will say it's all ok...

I agree with you 100%. I don't understand. We've had a cash shop event/sale every month since Arsenal IN OCTOBER. At the same time @seandynamite said he would update the various in game shops, and so far the only thing that has happened was to move one shop to the other, and delete it. Nothing for Ace. Nothing for VG. Friendship Token shop.

There are so many other things that they could work on or fix, yet we have something taken away and then given back as a "prize."

EU just got FI/FIHM back a second time. We didn't even get it the first time because they skipped those implementations.

I'm really saddened and disheartened with all of this this. I just gave you guys (EME) $50 yesterday. I won't be doing that again.
    edited February 6
    Catservant wrote: »
    It has been said (by Spacecats, I think? Too lazy to look it up) that the main reason we don't have the frequency of keen motes that other regions have is b/c we had the always on double VG rewards.

Spacecats never said that. Counterpoint said it (lol player council lol.)
    [quote="Catservant;c-206314" It has been said (by Spacecats, I think? Too lazy to look it up) that the main reason we don't have the frequency of keen motes that other regions have is b/c we had the always on double VG rewards.

Spacecats never said that. Counterpoint said it (lol player council lol.)
    [/quote]

TY for correction.
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    nice ''Event'' make something look special even tho we had it normal for the past months/year :joy:
    just turn it back like it was and be done with this foolishness

also no Lunar Newyear sale like last year?

i didn't include any sales information on this - this is specifically game events.
  • @seandynamite

I am sincerely disappointed that this is your decided outcome. Not like anyone will care.

You've taken something away, and decided to dole it back out, pretending to be magnanimous.

Ace Dungeon still has Imperator VM mats. You could have updated that at any time to include things like dragon scales, artisan kits, or dyad/smart dyad niveot structures.

I know you could have updated that because you promised us almost 5 months ago that you would: http://www.teradevtracker.com/?topic=which-in-game-shop-would-you-like-to-see-updated-first

(You can't delete everything, we'll find it.)

You guys are tone deaf.

Not sure where I am "pretending to be magnanimous"... I'm merely outlining a schedule of events as I said I would this week. If being magnanimous is following through on that...
  • >.< how..? what..? more diversity by reducing vg rewards? really?!

I agree with you 100%. I don't understand. We've had a cash shop event/sale every month since Arsenal IN OCTOBER. At the same time @seandynamite said he would update the various in game shops, and so far the only thing that has happened was to move one shop to the other, and delete it. Nothing for Ace. Nothing for VG. Friendship Token shop.

There are so many other things that they could work on or fix, yet we have something taken away and then given back as a "prize."

EU just got FI/FIHM back a second time. We didn't even get it the first time because they skipped those implementations.

I'm really saddened and disheartened with all of this this. I just gave you guys (EME) $50 yesterday. I won't be doing that again.

You'll be happy to read the Development Roadmap! As voted on, Fashion Coupon shop is up next and due for an update this month.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    nice ''Event'' make something look special even tho we had it normal for the past months/year :joy:
    just turn it back like it was and be done with this foolishness

also no Lunar Newyear sale like last year?

i didn't include any sales information on this - this is specifically game events.

ok i understand that, my next question is then, will there be a Lunar Newyear Sale coming?

You'll be happy to read the Development Roadmap! As voted on, Fashion Coupon shop is up next and due for an update this month.

Perhaps any other stores that are going to get a makeover could be listed in "Future updates"?
    Not sure where I am "pretending to be magnanimous"... I'm merely outlining a schedule of events as I said I would this week. If being magnanimous is following through on that...

I'm talking about EME in general. Not specifically you, (the decision to remove something and hand it out piecemeal as a reward is asinine.)

Oh thank you so much! (sarcasm.)

You brought that up 5 months ago. You'll implement it now. Great, thanks. Meanwhile, Spacecats was told about it almost 2 years ago: http://www.teradevtracker.com/?topic=/forums/general-discussion/topics/Fashion-Coupon-Store-Before-and-Now
    I appreciate you guys tracking all this down and posting screenshots. Some of these weapon skins look really sweet. We're going to check with Bluehole and see what the deal is with some of these. With any luck we'll be able to get them in our version, but it depends on their response.

That was on 04/06/2016, 08:57 AM We hear nothing, and the thread was deleted, just like your in game shop update thread.

Can you at least recognize that we are feeling like you (EME) don't listen to our concerns at all? This may not be the case from your perspective, but it is how it looks from ours.
  • Not sure where I am "pretending to be magnanimous"... I'm merely outlining a schedule of events as I said I would this week. If being magnanimous is following through on that...

I'm talking about EME in general. Not specifically you, (the decision to remove something and hand it out piecemeal as a reward is asinine.)

Oh thank you so much! (sarcasm.)

You brought that up 5 months ago. You'll implement it now. Great, thanks. Meanwhile, Spacecats was told about it almost 2 years ago: http://www.teradevtracker.com/?topic=/forums/general-discussion/topics/Fashion-Coupon-Store-Before-and-Now
    I appreciate you guys tracking all this down and posting screenshots. Some of these weapon skins look really sweet. We're going to check with Bluehole and see what the deal is with some of these. With any luck we'll be able to get them in our version, but it depends on their response.

That was on 04/06/2016, 08:57 AM We hear nothing, and the thread was deleted, just like your in game shop update thread.

Can you at least recognize that we are feeling like you (EME) don't listen to our concerns at all? This may not be the case from your perspective, but it is how it looks from ours.

I do recognize that @CassandraTR - we are trying to execute on our promises and I understand your frustration. It's just as frustrating for me/us when we feel like we aren't coming through for all of you. I just keep in mind that we are doing our best to meet the needs of the audience, but everything takes prioritization, resources, and time, all of which are limited. So believe me when I tell you that you are heard.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Double item exp when?