[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Can we get cleansing brooch ?

Why new players can't get it anymore ???
This is totally unfair and unfriendly for new players.
Does EME still need new players or you don't care ?
please fix this ASAP !!!

Comments

• I totally agree... I used to play on EU for many years and switched to NA after a 1-2 years break. Not only you can't get a cleansing brooch anymore, you can barely choose how you want to play healer anymore. The only option you have is crit, since the other stuff like overheal and atk speed is so low it's completely useless or doesn't even exist anymore... really disappointing
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only been 3 other threads about this. Maybe yours will be the special snowflake.
  • As far as i know EME isn't at fault , it's BHS.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Aluh wrote: »
    As far as i know EME isn't at fault , it's BHS.

EME should be able to put it into a token shop, no?
    Either way I'm fine with people suggesting this over and over and over because maybe one day they will actually acknowledge it.

I would like the idea to keep the killing spree and belicarium credits system for NA and EME using those shop to make BG's more relevant.

I don't see the need to remove ways to get old jewellery, and even old materials would have made current market more lively thant it is right now.

It is sad to see how options are plummered into a single road with no return.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only been 3 other threads about this. Maybe yours will be the special snowflake.

Spam 'em up, keep them on the open. Maybe with insistence they'll ever hear anything. Rewards and loot is something EME can control at least to some extent.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    Aluh wrote: »
    As far as i know EME isn't at fault , it's BHS.

EME should be able to put it into a token shop, no?
    Either way I'm fine with people suggesting this over and over and over because maybe one day they will actually acknowledge it.

I only stated the fact that it was BHS fault and not EME , and i do agree with you they could put it ,but i believe that's also a BHS decision? I don't know.
  • @seandynamite @CobaltDragon it would be appreciated if you could fix it.
    It's not even hard, you just need to add the cleansing brooch to a token store,
    remember how you added rewards into spacecat token store in less than 2 hours ?
    If you can't do it, ask BHS for help please, it's important.
  • I have been around long enough that i have cleansing brooch on my healers but for new players this is a huge issue.

This is especially true atm for new Mystics players since the insane nerf to vow where CD >> duration now....

• @Burble
    where is the communication to the playerbase ?
    this has been a problem for a long time and no EME staff bothering responding to this ?
  • Just as an FYI, I did pass along this feedback.
  • I so much like when we get responses :blush: thanks @CobaltDragon