February/March Event Calendar starts TONIGHT!

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    Double item exp when?

Double Item XP
    Saturday 2/17 at 3 a.m. PST until Monday 2/19 at 3 a.m. PST

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/february-march-event-calendar
  • nothing for those of us not at that ilevel yet?
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    @seandynamite Are you sure that 3am PST on a Saturday, or anytime during the weekend for that matter, is a good idea to be turning on an event that you've had to manually turn on every single time attempts to execute it have been made in the past?
  • Catservant wrote: »
    It has been said (by Spacecats, I think? Too lazy to look it up) that the main reason we don't have the frequency of keen motes that other regions have is b/c we had the always on double VG rewards.

Spacecats never said that. Counterpoint said it (lol player council lol.)

That was the logic that was in place at the time when Treeshark originally turned the event on way back in the day. (You may recall this all came up around the time they decided to turn off double-gold and double reward points, which were originally all doubled.) Of course, it's been years now and all the staff have completely changed since then.

What I've always said is that I didn't want to turn on 100% keen motes if that meant losing the double vanguard rewards. But now that the double vanguards are off outside of events, I guess it's an open issue again.
  • ... so 4 days of old x2 reward (only for tier 3 bams) and then 3 days x3 reward.. again only for tier 3 bams... you do realize we need atleast 14 days of x3 reward to get the same as we did the last few years?

Just make the game worth playing on a daily basis! stop these dumb events which are always halfassed.... it is not fun having it all come down to whether or not you were there for 'event'.
    Events should be an extra something, stop making it the most important thing ingame EME!

or nevermind.. keep doing what your doing so Tera can finally die and we can all move on... >.<

someone teach this guy to read cause it too much for me.
  • @seandynamite they all want free stuff while you all don't make money on a f2p game think how many are ranting on the forums for double vg not even 20 players be patient same ones still ranting when they get something going and do the same top tier iod just funny. i'm a casual player just enjoying the game. seems like their a lot of children in here now.
  • :T only 2 days of double item exp...
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    @seandynamite they all want free stuff while you all don't make money on a f2p game think how many are ranting on the forums for double vg not even 20 players be patient same ones still ranting when they get something going and do the same top tier iod just funny. i'm a casual player just enjoying the game. seems like their a lot of children in here now.

:thinking:

I'm so sorry, but were you not around for the different cash-related events? Events that required (mostly) cash involved? Hrmmm.....
  • You'll be happy to read the Development Roadmap! As voted on, Fashion Coupon shop is up next and due for an update this month.

Oh thank you so much! (sarcasm.)

You brought that up 5 months ago. You'll implement it now. Great, thanks. Meanwhile, Spacecats was told about it almost 2 years ago: http://www.teradevtracker.com/?topic=/forums/general-discussion/topics/Fashion-Coupon-Store-Before-and-Now

I had forgotten how awesome some of those weapon skins are:

tiaH3DH.jpg

KhTBAyr.jpg

xNk2uZQ.jpg

I can't wait to see the fashion store update. Hopefully, these skins will make it in.

• Ammutseba wrote: »
    You'll be happy to read the Development Roadmap! As voted on, Fashion Coupon shop is up next and due for an update this month.

Oh thank you so much! (sarcasm.)

You brought that up 5 months ago. You'll implement it now. Great, thanks. Meanwhile, Spacecats was told about it almost 2 years ago: http://www.teradevtracker.com/?topic=/forums/general-discussion/topics/Fashion-Coupon-Store-Before-and-Now

I had forgotten how awesome some of those weapon skins are:

tiaH3DH.jpg

KhTBAyr.jpg

xNk2uZQ.jpg

I can't wait to see the fashion store update. Hopefully, these skins will make it in.

Hopefully we get all the weapon models up to imperator and those that are in the game files unused >u>
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I stopped waiting for fc update. Practice showed you cant believe words in world of eme.

free stuff want those who support such "events" as they get additional rewards(artisan kits for example). People who want double vanguard back instead of this mess with events are steady and willing to work constantly and every day for their rewards to avoid rng feast where "notfreestuff lovers" taking advance by luck or just because they have more time and can stay online when needed. Double vanguard didnt set any time limits and it was better than any artisan kits for me.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... so 4 days of old x2 reward (only for tier 3 bams) and then 3 days x3 reward.. again only for tier 3 bams... you do realize we need atleast 14 days of x3 reward to get the same as we did the last few years?

Just make the game worth playing on a daily basis! stop these dumb events which are always halfassed.... it is not fun having it all come down to whether or not you were there for 'event'.
    Events should be an extra something, stop making it the most important thing ingame EME!

or nevermind.. keep doing what your doing so Tera can finally die and we can all move on... >.<

or you could leave and stop talking about it. yeah.
  • VG isn't doubled for IOD. It's been 1 and a half days now so maybe should fix it sometime soon since this bonus event doesn't last very long? Or you'll extend it after fix? either way do something. Thanks.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    UpperDown wrote: »
    VG isn't doubled for IOD. It's been 1 and a half days now so maybe should fix it sometime soon since this bonus event doesn't last very long? Or you'll extend it after fix? either way do something. Thanks.

@UpperDown You should be getting the VG rewards at the original rates before they turned off the permanent double VG rewards we've been getting for the last few years. I'm not in game right now, but higher tier BAMs were dropping 24 Dawnstorm Tokents, 2 Enchanting Boxes, but only 120 gear exp and 300 gold last night.

EDIT: I supposed I should be asking you: What are you getting and what do you think you are supposed to be getting?

If I am not mistaken:

x times VG Rewards means drops of items Dragon Scales, Noctenium, Enchantment Boxes, Dawn[type] tokens are increased x times, Gold, Item EXP and Metamorphic Emblems are not

@seandynamite Could we have a help/support page with definitions such as this? It would greatly clear up what is meant by each of these type of events.
  • RathgarRathgar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    You guys are still using silly excuses not to make rewards what they have been because it's an "event"? Are the devs in this game so inept they they can't change 40 Vanguard Initiative to 80 or 1 container to 2 or 12 currency to 24? Pathetic. You should terminate your entire dev staff and start over then.

We don't want to hear wait for events. We just want to be guaranteed to receive what we had been receiving since October. If you want to do events ON TOP of that, then great. You're doing it wrong. Just so you know.