[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Bring Back Canyon Clash

2»

Comments

  • support!!!!!!!!!!!
  • +1

    8 characters too short
  • bring it back ,make pvp great again
  • +1 please & thanks
  • PvP has been emphasized too much in TERA when the majority of the players are hardcore PvErs. There have been multiple of these “Canyon Clashes” and “Skyring Slams” but no PvE competition? I suggest we hold a PvE tournament instead for the majority of players that have been waiting for the competitive PvE scene to rise. Only a small fraction of the TERA playerbase enjoy PvP yet they are the ones who get special treatment with Battleground Calender rewards and tournaments?
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    PvP has been emphasized too much in TERA when the majority of the players are hardcore PvErs. There have been multiple of these “Canyon Clashes” and “Skyring Slams” but no PvE competition? I suggest we hold a PvE tournament instead for the majority of players that have been waiting for the competitive PvE scene to rise. Only a small fraction of the TERA playerbase enjoy PvP yet they are the ones who get special treatment with Battleground Calender rewards and tournaments?

    Sarcasm Intended xD

    I saw you rocking FWC night and day baby xD


    p.s. +1 for fwc
  • Eme should really try to do stuff like this +1
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luxrelia wrote: »
    PvP has been emphasized too much in TERA when the majority of the players are hardcore PvErs. There have been multiple of these “Canyon Clashes” and “Skyring Slams” but no PvE competition? I suggest we hold a PvE tournament instead for the majority of players that have been waiting for the competitive PvE scene to rise. Only a small fraction of the TERA playerbase enjoy PvP yet they are the ones who get special treatment with Battleground Calender rewards and tournaments?

    Sarcasm or not: why not both tho?
    Would be interesting to see some type of PVE competition, maybe quickest speedruns in some dungeon
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I think long term PvP improvement is needed rather than small 1 off things such as this tournament.

    Bring back alliance or nexus or something similiar that is a continuous on going PvP environment.
  • I've definitely brought this up a few times since we last held Canyon Clash & Skyring Slam, so the feedback has been passed along.
    It might be worth bringing this up again after the new Community Manager has had a chance to settle in.
  • I'll never know why you all keep making threads on this when you know it'll never happen lol
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    cathlulu wrote: »
    I'll never know why you all keep making threads on this when you know it'll never happen lol

    lol let´s all give up life is trash nothing ever works lol why even care!


    Seen way more stuff happen by bringing it up time and time again, than those "stop making these threads" having any effect.
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    cathlulu wrote: »
    I'll never know why you all keep making threads on this when you know it'll never happen lol

    lol let´s all give up life is trash nothing ever works lol why even care!


    Seen way more stuff happen by bringing it up time and time again, than those "stop making these threads" having any effect.

    I think giving up on life vs giving up on begging a staff of 5 people for a tournament after asking for it for years and knowing it won't happen are two different things, but you do you
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    cathlulu wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    cathlulu wrote: »
    I'll never know why you all keep making threads on this when you know it'll never happen lol

    lol let´s all give up life is trash nothing ever works lol why even care!


    Seen way more stuff happen by bringing it up time and time again, than those "stop making these threads" having any effect.

    I think giving up on life vs giving up on begging a staff of 5 people for a tournament after asking for it for years and knowing it won't happen are two different things, but you do you

    Yes, I was 100% serious and really meant that it should be associated with [filtered].
    GIGANTIC SARCASM TAG FOR WHO'S NOT AN AVID READER AND CANNOT PERCEIVE IT
Sign In or Register to comment.