[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Playing on Steam in another country

Hello, im play Na server in lithuania with normal launcher and with steam, and now i moved to germany and i cant play it with steam.. are i can play with normal launcher?? or same like steam

Comments

• CobaltDragonCobaltDragon admin
    edited February 2018
    CTDXHFRG64 wrote: »
    Hello, im play Na server in lithuania with normal launcher and with steam, and now i moved to germany and i cant play it with steam.. are i can play with normal launcher?? or same like steam

You'll want to review this Announcement regarding Steam and your physical location.

- Edit : Yes, you should be able to access our NA Servers using our Non-Steam Launcher / Game Client Download
  • yea yea cuz my account old :)
  • Hi ^^
    Non-Steam Launcher is good for you, I tested it from eu for tera-na and works just fine with only the normal high ping that comes from playing far away from the enmase servers.
    >:3 just keep in mind that you will need another 50+ GB of disk space for installation, and if your gonna come back to lithuania keep the steam versión installed ^^
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    you don't have to reinstall tera from the standalone.

Just enter your steam library files and find the executable from there.
  • Run this command steam://rungameid/323370
    Thank me later.