What happened to AV ?

124»

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont really see improve in the future well at least it was fun until in 2016 :3
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's just cut this crap now:
    AV has a different prime time.

No matter how lower the population is compared to other servers, you guys are rigging these pics BADLY. I mean I'm exactly now on AV, as a DPS (Gunner) running those random lower tier stuff to gear up. Have gotten matches, there IS people AFKing in Highwatch, there's all kinds of randoms left and right. And it's now, about 1PM on Brazil. So ye, time zone IS different.
    Don't rig it. If it's not popular during the moment you want to play, I understand the frustration. But just be honest. Even more pathetic would be if people switched channels to do the rigged comparison but no I'm not saying you guys did it, but well, there's all kinds of people out there.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Your argument has no support to it -- nothing in what you wrote later on explains why AV has a different prime time, nor does it explain that the so-called `prime time` of other servers differ from AV. in addition, my focus is on the endgame players -- those that are willing and capable of running `hard` instances such as RKEM and RKEM (without slaying of course). if anything, i would have to ask whether you used the Instance Matching System to "[run] those random lower tier stuff to gear up". IMS is cross-server matching, and once matched, party members of different server have an asterisk (*) next to their name.

Not saying that comparing one server to another server is definitive to say that the lesser populated server is dead, but it does give a good sense numerically whether or not the population on one server is lacking relative to the compared. the pictures therefore are evidence that some servers do indeed have less population when those pictures are taken at the same time (+/- a few minutes due to relogging). also to add, i don't think anyone needs to rig anything to say that AV is quite the ghost town at the moment.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your argument has no support to it -- nothing in what you wrote later on explains why AV has a different prime time, nor does it explain that the so-called `prime time` of other servers differ from AV. in addition, my focus is on the endgame players -- those that are willing and capable of running `hard` instances such as RKEM and RKEM (without slaying of course). if anything, i would have to ask whether you used the Instance Matching System to "[run] those random lower tier stuff to gear up". IMS is cross-server matching, and once matched, party members of different server have an asterisk (*) next to their name.

Not saying that comparing one server to another server is definitive to say that the lesser populated server is dead, but it does give a good sense numerically whether or not the population on one server is lacking relative to the compared. the pictures therefore are evidence that some servers do indeed have less population when those pictures are taken at the same time (+/- a few minutes due to relogging). also to add, i don't think anyone needs to rig anything to say that AV is quite the ghost town at the moment.

My point is, that yes it WAS chosen a pretty dead time. Right now, log into AV. "but muh hardcore end-game" yeah there's more to the game than just that. There simply can be servers for the hardcore players (say, MT) and the casuals that log every now and then for low end stuff (say, AV and CH). You all just base the entire game on nothing else than the hard modes, sorry don't try to deny it just IS this, whenever people complain about anything here it's the hard/extreme dungeons having no LFGs = dead.
    Guardian missions do have people there, there ARE LFGs, low active population? Sure, this I agree. It's in other hand entirely stupid how people take those pretty specific shots of places with no one there at very specific times.

A TL;DR if you may: yes, the pics were cherry picked to show the worst of the worst. Even if it IS bad (and I agree it IS, but so is the entire game as well, maybe AV is on the worst), it's not nearly what pics showed always. I can really just log at any moment that I normally do, and take better shots with more people randomly AFKing in Highwatch.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    AxeI wrote: »
    [...]
    Also:
    ... low active population? Sure, this I agree

You pretty much contradicted yourself in everything you said. Why are you arguing that it isn't dead but at the same time contradicting yourself saying its dead. Legit in anything you say in these forums make no sense whatsoever. Just stop.

If you had any reading comprehension you would see what I mean: the situation sure is bad, as well as the rest of the game, but then again, people make it way worse with those 100% baren zones. "just stop talking" for you too, read a bit. Low population sure, entirely dead like they make it out? Not so. There are people, and like I said, if there IS people on a random time I find convenient to log in, this just means that... there ARE people. You further saying that NA prime time is a different moment further proves you didn't bother s**** to read after all, I did say that during those random moments outside those prime times there ARE people = people from different time zones log there.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Amused, seems we're unable to have a thread with a serious topic without someone starting an argument.
    And people wonder why the forums are not taken seriously.

"someone"

it's ok you can say ElinLove and ElinUsagi
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    Amused, seems we're unable to have a thread with a serious topic without someone starting an argument.

I have to agree.

It seems that we forget quite easily to be relevant ( of course, i am also talking about my own past experience xD ).
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    Margarethe wrote: »

"someone"

it's ok you can say ElinLove and ElinUsagi

You can try to make me look like anything, but you can also just look at how did it start and what actually triggered a real argument on it.
    Am I just supposed to take "Stop posting you stupid" quietly always? Could have moved into anything positive. But no, since it's those two Elin fanatics, gotta call them stupid and all why not.

Could very easily have disagreed with my view without downright kicking at it for no apparent reason just because I said "No, it's not THAT horrible as those screenshots, those were cherry picked to seem worse".

You can just read and see that "well, it was unnecessary" or post the snark for e-peen, no need to ask which one was chosen.
  • Closing this Thread as well, due to the fact that it has derailed.
This discussion has been closed.