Royal Dragon Crits bug

I can't see my dragon royal crits today! who's getting the same problem?

Comments

• HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I had this issue where 1.5 would not go because 2.0 was active recently but not up in that exact moment so i suppose that 2.0 has some internal cooldown that does now allow 1.5 to go?
  • Anyone seeing this with the Phoenix as well? I ask because Im not seeing my Phoenix crits, but I am seeing my Dragon ones.
  • This issue was reported shortly after the Dragons were first introduced, and reported again shortly after the Phoenixes were added.

So far, I am under the impression that neither our Internal QA Department or Bluehole's QA Department have been able to solidly reproduce the issue in a Live Server or QA Environment.

When our players write in via Support Ticket, we generally ask the same types of questions, and then send the additional information over to these other Teams, in the off-chance some new piece of information ends up being what is needed to find the trigger.

Normally, this means that we have no immediate fix for those that write in...

Some players have mentioned that removing the flying dragon skill and adding it back has helped, while others have stated it has not.

Other players mentioned that it was resolved directly following a Maintenance.

For the sake of community transparency, I would ask all of you commenting within this Thread, to take a moment to think about what exactly was going on before the issue began, and then comment on as many of the following factors that you can think of :

- What Class were you playing on ?
    - What Zone were you located in ?
    - What type of Monster were you fighting ?
    - What Skills were you using ?
    - What Buffs did you have applied ?
    - What time of day did it begin ?

If you have any additional factors that I have not thought to add, please feel free to include it, as it could be the one thing that we haven't asked that ends up leading to a resolution.

Also, if you are recording a video ( with the Passives still working) and happen to catch what triggers the Passives to stop working, that video would greatly help Bluehole's QA Team, and expedite the overall fix.
  • GiggleFairyGiggleFairy ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I noticed this problem on my Reaper. On Island of Dawn i am fighting BAMs and the passive will not pop. I also have 316 total crit factor atm. my reaper has low crit rate on the BAMs. the BAMs i am currently fighting are the tier 2 bams. this is with Azure Phoenix mount.
  • yeah, does not work in all open world and it started 2/6
  • Yesterday my critic 2.0 dragon passive wont active on open world,still active on dungeon,a few hours later start working again and now a few minutes ago dont work again on open world monsters
  • - What Class were you playing on ? Ninja
    - What Zone were you located in ? Open world
    - What type of Monster were you fighting ? Guardian legion, IOD bams, Ghillieglade, Petrax
    - What Skills were you using ? All ninja related skills
    - What Buffs did you have applied ? Focus and Bravery Potions and Nostrum
    - What time of day did it begin ? Right after Vanguard reward reset
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I have just experienced this issue with my two brawlers and the only difference that i can think of is that the both brawlers have the Iron 1.5crit power dragon from dragon missives but the difference is that the first brawler which is bugged as of today ( did not happen yesterday ) used to have both 1.5 and 2.0 dragons because i made a mistake to use two dragons on the same brawler so i kindly asked a GM to remove the 2.0 dragon maybe a month (?) ago.

First Brawler that is bugged:

- What Class were you playing on ? Brawler
    - What Zone were you located in ? Guardian Missions Areas/IOD
    - What type of Monster were you fighting ? Guardian Missions Bams/IOD
    - What Skills were you using ? Roundhouse Kick> Jackhammer > Haymaker > Roundhouse Kick > JackHammer > Counterattack ( if activated then Piledriver if not ) and Groundpounder whenever Haymaker was on cooldown as replacement
    - What Buffs did you have applied ? Strong Bravery/Bulgogi/Everful/
    - What time of day did it begin ? Since today as in around 3AM PST 12/02/2018

Second Brawler that is not bugged:

- What Class were you playing on ? Brawler
    - What Zone were you located in ? Pit of Petrax > Ghillieglade > IOD > Guardians
    - What type of Monster were you fighting ? All from above
    - What Skills were you using ? Same as first Brawler
    - What Buffs did you have applied ? Bravery/soup ( +10crit )/Everful
    - What time of day did it begin ? Never

• - What Class were you playing on ? Priest
    - What Zone were you located in ? Guardian legion zones, solo dungeons the Crits are not applying. They apply in normal dungeons.
    - What type of Monster were you fighting ? Guardian legion bams, solo dungeon bams. (all solo dungeons)
    - What Skills were you using ? Priest dps skills
    - What Buffs did you have applied ? Guardian buffs, priest buffs, nostrum
    - What time of day did it begin ? 24/7 for the last week