How to learn Lancer PvP? Mass & 1v1

Mostly I've been a PvE Hero my entire TERA life & only recently dwelled into PvP and actually enjoyed it even though previously I had criticized the scene.

I've had some experience in mass as Lancer and it seems pretty straigh forward, land giga, Rallying Cry when the situation presents it ect. but I'd like to get some tips on mass.

Also the hardest, learning how to actually 1v1. In 1v1s I get absolutely destroyed by anything, obviously due to my lack of experience, what would be a good start to learn how to 1v1?

Comments

• Duel. You’ll only get better by practice.
  • In 1v1s it's not overly complicated. You essentially wear your target down with a single combo that can be shortened or extended depending on how you started the combo. The thing you need to learn is how to block and the situations where its better to iframe than block.

Obviously blocking is straight forward but some classes skills can easily go through your block and you need to learn which by actually dueling a lot. A successful 1v1 lancer is essentially a brick wall that Outlasts the opponent.
  • Press booten leash block press more booten for big dmg wham powpow boom woosh woosh clanggg!!!! kaboommmm big dmg!!!
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    Press booten leash block press more booten for big dmg wham powpow boom woosh woosh clanggg!!!! kaboommmm big dmg!!!

are u done